Getting things high

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by TB, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TB

TB Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I was just wondering If you guys have ever gotten your pets high or bugs or some shit. Because I just got a spider high when I went out to smoke, I found it comical.

1. 2/5,
      Please don't self-incriminate or ask others to self incriminate.
      Jul 11, 2006
    2. 3/5,
      Please don't give drugs to animals!
      Apr 29, 2006
  2. Urban

Urban Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    my friend had some xtc pills..... she was just about to pop it (at home with swim) when her sister walked in... in shock, she dropped it and it fell into the fish tank.....

the hungry gold fish "Gills" lept up and ate it before my friend had a chance to retrieve it.

the fish swam round getting faster and faster... then sort of went crazy... like swimming into things and zig zagging through the water!

after about ten minutes... the fish stopped swimming and died....

RIP Gills.

my friend was very upset by this!!! not only had she lost an E, she had lost her goldfish as well!!!

SWIM WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT My FRIEND DID NOT INTENTIONALLY KILL/ INTOXICATE THE FISH!! AND THAT SWIM IS 100% AGAINST ANIMAL CRUELTY.
    x

Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  3. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Welcome to the forum. Please take the time to read the rules. The one about "Self-Incrimination" is particualarly pertinent in SWITB's (somone who isn't TB's) case. Do NOT refer to "I" when talking about illegal activities. Dont use SWIM (someone who isn't me) or something similar (STILL no takers for "My Flamingo"?)

PS: Some would regard intoxicating animals intentionally as cruelty. Please tread carefully on this one.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  4. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SwiHR has witnessed many of his friends and others smoking up their dogs and cats n such... honestly he finds this to be just wrong. People find it funny when a dog starts freaking out and runs aruond like crazy but Swihr just sees it as the dog doesnt know whats going on, and is SCARED, not having a good time. who knows when the animal has had too much and you can really get them sick giving them any kind of drugs...

Swihr must admit that one time there was a big ass spider on his wall so he put a glass over it and brought it to the ground. He then put a tiny straw into the glass and a hit or two (uninhaled) into the glass. When the spider calmed down he put it outside. Swihr wouldnt do it again, but at the time he was very subject to arachnaphobia, we all make mistakes...

5. bewilderment

bewilderment Drug Geek Extraordinaire Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim once left a baggy with somewhere from 1/4-1/2 ounce of marijuana on the kitchen table. She left the room and when she came back her dog had jumped up and grabbed the baggy. She found the baggy empty. The dog behaved erratically the rest of the day and had to be shut into a spare room because some company came which scared the dog thus making her pee everywhere. It sucked for both swim and the dog.

6. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Anyone who does this disgustingly immoral, not to mention illegal, shit deserves to have a giant come along, pick them up, and stuff their gullets full of datura.

WTF? I am very close to giving negative karma on this thread.

7. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    dont get your pets high on purpouse for fucks sake. thats just cold. theres this one thing called respect, ever heard of it?

8. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I'm gonna climb aboard the bandwaggon and bash this behavior... Getting animals high is completely wreckless and irresponsible. They have no comprehension of psychoactive substances, and any change in mental state could cause problems. While enducing erratic behavior is entertaining for some, it is definately a form of animal cruelty. I can definately see some bannings being laid down because of this thread.

9. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    A distant relative of I had a little terrier. Whenever she she would drink, the dog would bark and he would get some as well. He lapped it all up, even strong stuff like cognac or whisky.

And a lot of dogs would drink beer.

I have also seen a documentary that was funny as hell. It had monkeys stealing tourists' drinks. The monkey that can drink the most is higher up in the hierarchy.

10. bewilderment

bewilderment Drug Geek Extraordinaire Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The same dog that I referred to above once drank someone's alcoholic beverage because it was sitting out on the floor. The dog proceeded to fall asleep on the futon and pee on itself once again. I'd like to point out that I did not intentionally induce these states in the dog, they were accidental...the dog just seems to have a tendency towards eating/drinking things (there was another incident were the dog consumed marijuana once again, but it was a small amount) it's not supposed to which has lead swim to be a bit more careful. The dog also will also make lapping motions with her tongue whenever someone nearby blows out marijuana smoke. She won't do the same with cigarette smoke so it's a rather curious behavior. For the record, I don't condone getting animals high...then again I don't condemn it really either as it's difficult to take a stance when any particular animal's level of consciousness is in question. Although, I can't say that I'd ever object on moral grounds to getting a spider stoned.

11. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    Before we get PETA people all hot and bothered in this thread there really isn't a use for it....

Yes it does happen....many people do not mind it and many people think its wrong...

But there is no use to have an arguement on it as it will just end up in flamings, fights and bannings which I know for sure me nor any other mod wants to deal with it so its going to just be closed....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.