Experiences - getting to know ACID a bit better

Discussion in 'LSD' started by big-lester, Jul 22, 2006.

1. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    2 nights ago SWIBL had his most visual and beautiful trip up to now.

he acquired some shiva's, so he and his friend both droppped 1 1/2 blotter each, and it seemed like after 15 minutes the acid was already starting to do its thing, SWIBL started to feel "different", but this might've been placebo.

after 1 hour swibl was tripping balls, he felt that this was going to be one hell of a ride. SWIBL and his friend went outside to walk around and have a look at the city and smoke a few joints.

as soon as SWIBL stepped outside it seemed like the visuals tripled. they walked over to his friends boat to sit down and smoke a joint. SWIBL was in no condition to roll a joint (usually even is SWIBL is tripping really hard he can still easily roll a joint, but not this time). after the joint, when SWIBL was looking around, the only thing he could see was his friends face, the rest was completely morphing into the most beautiful and complex patterns and colors, the view was unbelievable. this looked like what SWIBL would've imagined to see if he'd ingested somehwhere around 800 mics. or something.
    when he looked at the sky ofcourse all he could see was patterns and colors,, but they were morphing over into the buildings, so almost everything had become 1.

SWIBL and his friend went walking around town, everything looked completely different, it was like SWIBL was walking through a completely different town.
    they returned to SWIBL's friends place to watch "cast away" (with Tom Hanks, the movie where his plane crashes and he has to survive on an uninhabited island on his own), it was so intense watching the planecrash and seeing him suffer on that island, it was a really amazing movie, SWIBL recommends watching this movie if one is tripping.

after cast away SWIBL and his friends watched some simpsons, laughed their asses off trying to fall asleep, which wasn't quite easy, but the rest of the trip was still pretty enjoyable. SWIBL fell asleep around the 11 hour point.

SWIBL feels like this night he really got to know acid better, he had only done it about 7 times before, but this time it was different. he felt as if he understood and knew everyting, was completely aware of his surroundings, somehow "understanding" every movement, every sound in the music, everyting that was said. really hard to explain but maybe some of (Someone who isn't) you understand what SWIBL means. this definately was the most visual and beautiful trip SWIBL ever had.

EDIT: something went wrong when SWIBL was writing this, so only the first half was finished for a while, sorry about that!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2006
    1. 5/5,
      Good report
      Jul 24, 2006
  2. KrisonsiD

KrisonsiD Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know what you mean when you say "its hard to understand unless you do it". My friends and I tend to feel that its like stepping out of society. Life becomes so obvious and the natural haze in the mind is gone. I feel that once he did it, his life was never the same because of the effect and the realisations that came from that, but I am so glad of it. I believe that with that given to the right people, LSD could greatly enhance quality of life if used responsibly and with respect. it did with SWIM. :cool:

1. 4/5,
      excellent explanation
      Jul 24, 2006
  3. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    couldn't have said it better myself! (otherwise i would've in the report :D)