GHB best combos

Discussion in 'GHB' started by Lehendakari, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    So swim knows ghb and alcohol doesn't mix well and he knows he should avoid downers of any kind but what are, for SWiyou the drugs that combine best with GHB???

I read great reports of GHB + Amphetamines, GHB + coke and GHB + E

What about these combos:
    GHB + Methylphenidate
    GHB + Weed
    GHB + LSD
    GHB + Shrooms

Post any combination SWIyou have tried

2. psyki

psyki Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    In SWIM's experience, G and weed are very nice complements to each other. Music and dancing really come alive with these two. With LSD, I find that not many things have an effect on his trip, although G is nice towards the end to ease into relaxation and help with sleep. The same goes for E, and shrooms.

G isn't a psychedelic nor is it a "wow" eye-opening experience, it essentially just makes you feel great. And the G experience combined with other drugs is just that; if feels like you're on G and another drug at the same time.

3. WrtngCocaineTutorial

WrtngCocaineTutorial Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Please post them Zamu69. I would very much like to read

4. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2006
  5. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    my favourite non-psychedelic combos are all with GHB, it just makes everything much better.
    It rounds of the edges of stimulants and makes them more euphoric and social.
    Though SWIM dislikes marijuana with GHB because it tends to make him fall asleep.
    He also likes to use it as a partial substitute for MDMA, when combined with a good stimulant, though ofcourse in isn't nearly as good as MDMA itself.
    I have combined it with methylfenidate and amphetamine sulphate, and he enjoyed both combos very much.

6. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    Could SWIM explain one of those experiences further, like onset, duration, dosage, way of administration, enviroment, comedown....

I'm particulary interested in methylphenidate combo, but anyone will do

7. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    SWIM always takes both drugs shortly after each other when combining them with GHB.
    The onset and duration of both drugs is always the same as one of them separate, they don't enhance each other with duration and onset.
    I have took GHB+amphetamine and GHB+methylfenidate on many occations and he observed that the enviroments don't play a role in the experience of the drugs.
    They do complement each other, as said in my previous post, the stimulants keep SWIM awake and energetic and the GHB rounds of the edges and make it smoother and more social.
    When SWIM snorts amphetamine sulphate, he has to take +200 mg to get a very euphoric feeling, anything under 100 mg will just keep him awake and supresses his fatigue.
    But when he takes just a little bit of amphetamine and his usual dose of GHB, the GHB makes him very euphoric like a big line of amphetamine would do, but easier comedown the next day.
    I don't have a hard comedown when using methylfenidate because the apetite and fatigue suppression subside much quicker so it's easier to sleep and get some nutrients inside.
    When I use methylfenidate, he always snorts it, his perfect dose is 40 mg which is very euforic for him and gives a nice rush for over an hour, when combined with GHB, it's ecstatic for him.
    GHB+MDMA is his favourite as MDMA is the most euphoric of all stimulants, combining those two is just pure ecstacy(no pun intended), usually after 2 hours the GHB wears off so he redoses to feel the MDMA+GHB for an other 2 hours.
    Combining GHB with a stimulants also makes the come down of a stimulants much easier, especially that of MDMA, though it prevents You from taking a benzo to go to sleep as it's dangerous combining GHB with benzo's.

8. nullified

nullified Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Swim's other swim and his other swim, again got very ill after mixing GHB with weed/hash.

I have good experiences with any combination of the following: ghb + mdma, ghb + speed, ghb + xtc, ghb + cocaine, and even mixed for instance ghb + speed + mdma + xtc + coke [errr in random order], the only downer is that coke and speed will, if taken too much, take over charge, which says goodbye to the ghb rush

In short the following combination [anything mixed] makes me swim without even the presence of [much] water:
    ghb / speed / coke / mdma / xtc

9. GHBaddict

GHBaddict Newbie

Reputation Points:
    GHB with ecstasy is the best combination. Don't mix with cannabis, it will ruin your buzz

10. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    GHB & MDMA

Some daily users of GHB etc find that MDMA no longer works for them, but only a short amount of time (as little as one week) without GHB and normal MDMA effects return when used. Not sure why this occurs but it is thought that maybe G prevents the release of serotonin.

For someone who does not use GHB daily, when taken with ecstasy it will usually potentiate the MDMA, and enhance its effects.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  11. gewoonheelblij

gewoonheelblij Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    I am very interested in the combination of GHB and Modiafinil. Modiafinil acts like a energy booster whilst GHB tends to relax SWIM. But because they are both perscribed for narcolepsy I was wondering if the combination of these two drugs is potentially dangerous.

Could anyone elaborate on this?

12. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Apparently meth and ghb are dangerous together, but I don't know anyone who has had bad experiences mixing the two. The effect would be lesser with the meth/modiafinil combo I think

Last edited: Dec 4, 2006
  13. WrtngCocaineTutorial

WrtngCocaineTutorial Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    very interesting Laura76! If You read it in an article, please post it, I would very much like to read the whole thing

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  14. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    I think this would be a good combo for those suffering of narcolepsy but I rather doubt this would have recreational value.

GHB is used in narcolepsy due to its dopamine rebound effect, in doses from 1 g to 3 grams given before bedtime allows narcoleptics to awake more refreshed and active next day.

Modafinil is SNRI which prevents norardrenaline reuptake and keeps you alert and awake with little if at all stimulation and euphoria.

I think it is very safe and effective combo for these people as they have different modes of action.

15. electrosleaze

electrosleaze Newbie

Reputation Points:
    GHB tends to "take the edge off" or "mellow out" the effects of hallucinogenics which for some is a very enjoyable experience as when it is used with mdma. Although others do complain the it "kills they're trip"

16. monkeyman

monkeyman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    swim who likes to play dangerously and shouldn't be copied likes alcohol with ghb and 2-4 mg of alprozolam. Then he might top up the ghb take some midazolam and forget about the last 8hrs

17. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    This ^^^ sounds like a wonderful way to get a date with the triage-nurse in the local emergency room. Sexual encounters with activated charcoal and a stomach-pump.

READ: Do NOT do this.

18. monkeyman

monkeyman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    as i said this is about swim and shouldn't be copied but it is a combo they have found rewarding and to best of my knowledge they have only had a good rest as a result!

19. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    I took 20 mg ritalin and t+1 1ml gbl.

Man this thing tastes nasty, I say. He is going out now but I'll report for him later.

Enjoy the night!!!

20. MrG

MrG Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Can I ask why I haven't converted his GBL to GHB?