GHB, But Why!?

Discussion in 'GHB' started by panzie, Aug 10, 2005.

1. panzie

panzie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    At present theres lots of hype surrounding GHB, some opinions r good, n some r bad. personally i havnt tried it, probly not game enough to risk it! i no im no expert, but seriously, how can every1 b so hooked on a drug thats made from cleaning chemicals n can so easily kill u? r we all really that stupid? my friend had to go to hospital the otha day coz she took only a tiny bit much, n in the papers lately theres been heaps about ppl dying from overdoses. even ppl who think they no their limits n no how much they can handle r getting f***** up and going to hospital. it shocks me that despite this theres still heaps of u guys that take it. from wat ive heard the effects r pretty similar to drinking alcohol, so y not just do that, it seems like a much safer option. the stuff my friends took last weekend had been made by some amateur guy in his kitchen coz he needed a bit of extra money. he was probly working from a recipe he got off the internet n didnt even no wat he was doing properly. im just glad only 1 of my friends had to go to hospital, n not all of them. n lucky shes ok to! i dont no if im mistaken or not, but isnt ghb used as a date rape drug? that alone turns me off the idea completely.i guess im just intrigued as to what the attraction is, it all seems way to dangerous for my likings but maybe ur all just a bit braver than me. that or ur all f***** crazy.

1. 3/5,
      Please use English taught in schools, your post is undecipherable
      Sep 15, 2009
  2. panzie

panzie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my bad. no need to tease me alright.

3. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    its all good i did it when i was a newbie. i dont know much about ghb
    but i dont think its all that dangerous if you go through a reliable
    person and not some shady dude like you described. ive never done it
    myself, or even looked for it, but it sounds like a fun high and id try
    it. when people use it for date rape they mix it with alcohol so its
    like a whole different level of fucked-up-ness.

4. unico_walker

unico_walker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Please stop swallowing the propaganda, the number 1 date rape drug in the world is alcohol.

GHB is actually much less toxic then alcohol, about the only danger is excess salt intake.

GHB is synthesized from chemicals which happen to be used in cleaning
    applications, they are also used in everything from vitamin production
    to toothpaste.

GHB is very safe if you know your dosage and are not also consuming
    alcohol or other depressants. It is imperative you start slow and learn
    your limits, and stick to them so you do not fall asleep in public.
    Simply falling asleep on GHB is not an indication that the person needs
    to go to the ER, despite what the media has fed you. If they have not
    consumed a truely outrageous amount and have not had any alcohol the
    risk of death is almost nonexistant, certainly no more dangerous then
    passing out drunk. You'll notice the media does not publicize the
    thousands of cases of fatal alcohol poisoning.

Learn the difference between GHB and GBL, and I recommend against buying from sketchy kitchen chemists.

The accepted synths online work and are valid, it is up to you to
    properly follow them. There is no way to produce poisonous GHB, the
    only two ways you can mess up is unreacted GBL or too alkaline from too
    much base.

The synth is so simple I recommend doing it yourself.

5. dotnet

dotnet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well said unico_walker.

So many people just don't do the research.

ALCOHOL IS THE #1 DATE RAPE DRUG AND ALWAYS WILL BE, IT KILLS THOUSANDS EVERY YEAR. PURE GHB TAKENALONE HAS NOT KILLED 1 SINGLE PERSON.

Sorry, I had to get that rant out. Just get sick of all the negative propaganda being spread and the medical community so uninformed when it comes to GHB.

6. Gahaba22

Gahaba22 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Perfectly said unico_walker!

7. Osiris

Osiris Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Stopped reading this when I saw "made from cleaning chemcals," as if Windex, Tide, and Drano were all mixed in a glass, heated a bit, and then swallowed in one gulp.

I've always wanted to know, what kind of cleaning chemicals are used in brainwashing?

8. dmax

dmax Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Well, Unico, if you mean the synth from GBL, sure. But sometimes point A isn't GBL... and according to my chemist friends, there are possibilities for side reactions in some syntheses. Also, as they say, garbage in, garbage out. If you don't have lab grade NaOH, (or KOH, if that's the way you swing) you might have some rather unpleasent chemicals in there as well. Probably not too bad, but my point is this: don't claim it's impossible to make poisonous GHB.

Since that was annoyingly critical, I'd like to add that I agree on most counts. GHB is teh better than ethanol in terms of health and safety when used properly.