GHB experience mixed with other drugs

Discussion in 'GHB' started by Diego, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Diego

Diego Newbie

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o
    I like GHB very much, but he likes the experience using other drugs.

Do you know any other chemical that gets along really well with GHB? 2CB and GHB? LSD and GHB?

I like his GHB experience with XTC and/or marijuana. He takes his XTC as soon as he gets in the club, rolls for1 or2 hours (depending on your XTC tolerance). While still rolling with some XTC effects, he takes one good dose of liquid GHB . Afterwards enjoying the music gets great, dancing is easy, he becomes talkative, happy (even more than with XTC alone). The skin, the whole body is so sensitive.

After 30 or 45 minutes enjoying the GHB effects, he smokes two hits of marijuana. Oh boy!!! Dancing is unstoppable and unavoidable, the music is great, he is so happy. Everyone ask him what kind of XTC he took ... this is not XTC, GHB or marijuana alone, it's the best of the three coming together.

GHB alone is enjoyable, but this guy becomes sleepy after a while, he gets mild nausea and hungry at the same time.

With the mixture, I get emphatic, happy, talkative, full of energy, psicodelic, emotions in the chest, in his feet, very sensitive, CEV. Music sounds great, dancing is a real joy. And I haven't metioned the sex!!!

What if GHB effects mix with ... ?

2. unico_walker

unico_walker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It mixes well with about everything except other CNS depressants, it
    helps to take the edge off stimulants and can help bring you down if a
    trip is getting too intense.

3. psyki

psyki Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yep, in my experience it goes well with just about anything except
    alcohol and pretty much any downers. Mixing it with E can make me
    nauseaus (even puked once), and I don't remember how it affects and
    acid or shroom trip. The last time I tripped I took too much acid
    and hardly felt the shrooms or G, hahaha.

4. Cleaver

Cleaver Newbie

Reputation Points:
    By the way...sorry for the newb question...but who, or what is SWIM and why is "SWIM" always talked about in the third person? :)

5. psyki

psyki Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Search for 'SWIM', it stands for Someone Who Isn't Me. My buddy I have done lots of crazy shit I'd never do.

6. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I am my imaginery friend, he spikes my drinks with poppers.

7. Diego

Diego Newbie

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o
    I have no idea what IODO is.

IODO = Iodine??? Don't think so.

This weekend I tripped with one XTC cap at 12 midnight, after two hours he took K, and after a while marijuana, and after another while G.

He kept doing this cycle (K-Mjna-G, no more XTC) until 10 am in the morning.

He can't remember what happened from 3-4 am, but he was moving around (more or less), talking (less than more) to friends.

Returning home 10 am, in one piece, and he was able to go to sleep without problem or any other aid.

8. psyki

psyki Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sounds a lot like SWIM a few years ago.

9. moeBius

moeBius Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from U.K.
    iodo is possibly a slang term for 2c-i.
    @topic:
    i am not the greatest fan of ghb/gbl etc. but after comming down from some lsd, amt and 5meo-dmt, about 2g ghb created almost the best comming down i had.
    taken with most pea's (mdma, speed, 2c-x...) it feels too toxic for me.

10. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've only came across legitimate GHB once. This was back in 2000' at a party called "nocturnal wonderland" in southern California. Anyway, I spent the entire night walking around with somebody I met there trying every pill being sold. Throughout the night I must have ate about 10 pills or so. It wasn't until after the party was over when I tried it but, I didn't do it on purpose. While we were sitting by the car waiting for a locksmith to come, (driver lost the keys) somebody offered me some water. I took the bottle and started to drink. After the first big gulp, I tasted it and realized it wasn't water. It had a salty taste to it.

I spit the stuff in my mouth out and started to get up to punch the person who gave it to me. Before I hit him, he apologized to me and told me he accidentally gave me the wrong bottle and that I just drank G. As soon as he said that, I felt light headed and had to sit down. I remember I was looking at the ground on my hands and knees and fell flat on my stomach. It felt really weird, I could here what everybody was saying but, I could not respond. My friends I was with got upset and started to beat the shit out of the guy who gave it to me.

I actually enjoyed it but, I was completely immobilized and could not respond in any way. I was in this state for about 45 minutes and then I was able to move. For the next couple of hours I felt pretty drunk. When we got back to our hotel room, my friends revealed to me that they confiscated the bottle from the guy (about 8oz's) and then all of us took some. I didn't take as much the second time and it made some chic that was with us horny. This was also an awsome experience.

We went into the bedroom and she undressed me and got on top. I was still able to stay hard even though I wasn't really in the mood. She rode me for what seemed like...well, I don't really know how long but, it was a while. I just closed my eyes and went off into dream land while she was riding me. I'm not sure if I fell asleep cuz when I opened my eyes it felt like I was just waking up from a dream. I was still hard and she was still riding me though. Eventaually, I finally came and she fell asleep on my chest after a few minutes of making out (I was still inside of her).

Anyway, this was the only time I ever got real GHB. The second time was last year, somebody wanted to trade me some G for some of my pills. I traded him 1 pill for what looked like an oz of G but, when I drank it later, I felt nothing. Sorry for going on like this. I don't really remember what I started off typing about but, what can I say, I got caught up in the moment.

11. Diego

Diego Newbie

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o
    Very nice experience jrock.

With GSWIM also had very good sex experiences. It makes him horny and hard, and because of the XTC he can last like forever before finishing. And the mix of the XTC sensitive feeling and euphoria of G, wow. Once SWIM and his girlfriend were hours and hours doing it, taking short pausesto recharge for XTC and G.

ForI am easy to get the GHB. He has a reliable supplier in other city, he orders it with a phone call, then he makes a bank transfer. Next day he goes to pickup the bottles sent in a package in the courier service office. This works only inside Mexico though.

SWIM whishes this could be done with other materials, like 2c-x, mescaline, lsd, etc. Complex or research chemicals are very hard to find down here. (but we have other things very handy).

Before eating GHB, SWIM makes a pH test just to check nothing is wrong and he won't get burned (never happened, but checking is a standard procedure for him). The GHB has an oily consistency, and a awful salty and metal taste.

12. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey Diego, How hard is it to get Gamma-Butyrolactone in Mexico? Is it still legal down there? If it's available then I'm going to go visit some friends down there[​IMG].

13. unico_walker

unico_walker Newbie

Reputation Points:

SWIUs contact is giving him badly reacted GBL or BDO, properly made na-GHB tastes like slightly sweet salt nothing more.

14. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Special k is supposed to mix really good with ghb. Never tried it though

15. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i think mixing ghb and xtc is the best combo ive tried, g and alcohol is messy..

16. Diego

Diego Newbie

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o
    ghb and xtc is the best, SWMI agrees.

About the bad reacted GBL/GHB, I've heard versions of this, since the GHB here is oily (and should not be ... really?). But the taste seems to be really bad, intense salty, all over the world. I have never read an "experience report" with a sweet tasting GHB.

I don´t think GHB for human consumption is allowed here, but the precursors seem to be easy to get (lye, NaOH,is not a problem, the GBL is imported and it is not goverment watched).

I get his GHB from a friend in other city. This friend gets the GBL and makes the reaction with NaOH adjustin pH to 7.

I have never bothered himself with the source of GBL of his friend, since GHB is a good deal.

17. mental defect

mental defect Newbie

Reputation Points:
    There isn,t a think in the world that gives a better feeling than x,g
    en some weed i agree. But in how far 2 you damage your body because
    when i wake up after enjoying a night of X,G en W my heart feels really
    freaky like somebody has put some heavy weights on it. Does You [​IMG] has the same feeling and does he know about research involing X and G ?

Sorry for my english i,m from holland

Edited by: mental defect

18. neurochem

neurochem Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hello everyone. First post. Since the Geeps is me fav

I know GBL is not GHB, but it's close

SWIM once took the following combinations:

GBL + cocaine(2 lines IV orsnorted) = produced a high like no other and in My terms is the best. Put your seat belt on! THE BEST! Rocketman is ready for the club.

GBL + 1 Kadian (100mg morphine) = energetic, calm, superman feeling.....I was able to shovel tons of concrete mix

GBL + XTC = a real mellow, talkative, valium type tingle buzz....nice even kill with everything and everyone.

GBL + valium = super duper mellow.....drowsy sleep..better, deeper sleep since rebound dopamine is unlikely due to valium's 20 hour half life. Takes the rebound dopamine edge off. Nice taper. I had to half the V dose in order not to go into resp arrest.

GBL + Adderall = simialar to cocaine, but not a super rocket type high. Both drugs lasted about as long. Rebound dopamine was horrendous. But while under GBL influence I was super carefree and real energetic!

19. Amenselah

Amenselah Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    GHB tend to be oily if is not dilute too much..some people like to take it almost pure..why u might ask??? I have no idea [​IMG] Edited by: amenselah

20. Diego

Diego Newbie

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o
    Quite experinced Neurochem!!! Some mixes sound risky ... [​IMG]

NowSWIM seeshe haslots of homework to do.

I don´t mix cocaine with anything. He hardly finds cocaine interesting. He only makes coke when with friends that are doing coke, very seldom. I think he doesn´t understand coke very well.

He will try it with G, to see what happens.

SWIM always thought coke doesn´t mix with anything (but alcohol), since coke overlaps all other drugs, and its effects normally go to other directions as other drugs.

Tags: