GHB not for swim

Discussion in 'GHB' started by Lehendakari, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    I have tried ghb enough times already to know that it is not a drug made for him.

First he tried 2,5 g and he felt like 2 alcoholic drinks: small dizziness, mild desinhibition and not much more. That only lasted for half an hour.

He thought the dose was not enough and tried 4 g splitted in two doses about 8 hours ago. There were no euphoric feelings whatsoever no great dishinibition and nothing al all. In swim's opinion it's not worth it. After finishing his last dose he spent an hour feeling very dizzy and coordination was difficult. Then he felt sick. Nausea and vomiting. he went to bed at 7 a.m and cannot sleep.

The only thing that swim found good was that he was very horny and even when he was sick and vomiting he couldn't stop looking at girls and having sexual cravings.

I think I will not do ghb again, he is very disappointed. He will try something a little more stimulant like adderall or something like that. Definetly something not so drowsy and not so dangerous.

2. mrPartypictures

mrPartypictures Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    It's true, GHB does not give an high euphoric feeling, just a very relaxed feeling similar to alcohol

Just try GHB in combination with a stimulant, like amphetamine or coke, then its much more enjoyable without the drowsyness!! It will give You a feeling somewhere between beeing slightly drunk and the feeling from XTC: dizziness with a fuzzy vision, great desinhibition, great sexual cravings and a tingling skin all over... Then it's what I call very euphoric!

Last edited: May 1, 2006
  3. DJ-666

DJ-666 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    ... or if you are able to synthesize it put some bzp into the finished product. For example, if you have ghb with a concentration 3,5g/5ml then maybe add per 5ml 100mg of bzp hcl. then you will have your desirde seedy-effect. I did and tested it - its really a alternative then at partys if you dint drink more than 2-3 beers!

4. vongamma

vongamma Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    GHB gives all the people i know a clear distinct euphoric feeling. The hard part is to find the euphoric dose for each individual as it differs a bit. When Zamu did it the first time he obviously did too little, and the second time i see the second mistake: you're not suppose to (if you want to feel euphoric) take as high re-dose as the initial dose. The correct way of doing it would be, if 2g was too little take 2,5g as the initial dose instead. If the peak is not strong enough, wait until the GHB is out of your system (~5hrs) and take 3g as initial dose. As soon as you know your optimal initial dose start experimenting with a redose when the peak decreases in effect; and, this is important, use a dose much lower than your initial dose - maybe half or so. Most people who are "very disappointed" about GHB don't use it correctly. That's just my opinion.

5. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    I know it wasn't a good idea to double the dose, but he (before he went sick) spent an hour or so feeling the euphoria alcohol gives but not much more. I know a lot of people who act very euphoric when they are drunk, but alcohol doesn't induce much euphoria in swim.

I think ghb is pretty much like alcohol so it lacks euphoria but maybe you're right and it's just a matter of dose.

6. vongamma

vongamma Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    And, oh, I forgot to mention, this is also important: GHB is not for swimming. You can drown for Gods sake!

7. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    I guess you are joking but just in case you're not, I must tell you to read the rules and learn what I am before you get a warning for incriminating yourself/others. Probably my fault for not using capitals;)

8. GNCSUX

GNCSUX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I used to take ghb in college a lot and it took a few times before they found the proper dose ... swim also got the feeling of euphoric for about 20 mins ... then got extremely horney and had the best sex ever .... swim woke up and felt like I had slept 2 days and I had no hangover or anything of that nature ... swim also kept in mind not to do it too often because there is a high potential for abuse ... swim definately misses those days

9. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swip has never enjoyed ghb; though has recently experimented with 14B and has had much better results.