1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

GHB vs Rophynol

Discussion in 'GHB' started by CBR1000, Oct 6, 2007.

1. CBR1000

CBR1000 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    GHB vs rophynol

Swic was reading rophynol has similar effects as ghb.
    Anyone tried both? Please describe the similarities and differences.

thx

2. chukbzle

chukbzle Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Everyone who ive asked (since ive wondered this myself) and i hear roofies are like a little less euphoric and it seems theres more fun to be had with G. Roofies are cheaper but G is not bad either. my dog used to take stinox which is suppossed to be like roofie but G seems more outa body and less hang over

3. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    For SWIM, GHB caused less amnesia and more euphoria than Rohypnol(flunitrazepam) when both have been used for extended periods. On the other hand, flunitrazepam is much longer lasting, and it provided SWIM with some of the best sleep he could imagine. When using GHB, it's usually impossible for SWIM to fall asleep once it has worn off. The more GHB he has used during an evening, the harder it becomes to fall asleep afterwards. Also, when SWIM hasn't used any benzo's for a while and uses flunitrazepam again, it's just as euphoric, if not even more euphoric as GHB.