Health - GI tract problems, aches, diarreah, flatulence, laxative effects with cocaine

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Vojobo, Aug 15, 2004.

1. Vojobo

Vojobo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was just wondering if anybody else got the coke burps. When I do say four or more lines I start to burp up burps that taste like cocaine and renumbs the throte and mouth

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2007
  2. PhillyinTX

PhillyinTX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Coke Burps

Has anyone ever experienced what SWIM calls the "coke burps?" It feels like you are full of air and it causes an inordinate amount of burping. I think it may be either all mental or something in the cut. Hasn't anyone ever heard of such a thing. I think he is going crazy.

It feels like your belly is really full and SWIM makes himself burp to relieve the pressure. It is not a heart burn issue, so antacids are not the answer.

1. 4/5,
      good post
      Jun 5, 2006
  3. Meltdown

Meltdown Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    That happens to SWIM sometimes too. But usually is gone in a couple burps.

4. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I also notice this everytime i use coke, however none of my friends have this side effect. Im glad ot hear im not the only one! and it usually lasts the duration of my high.

5. charliegal

charliegal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    YES!!!! SWIJM gets the burps too sometimes!!! Glad to hear it's not just SWIJM!!!

6. Naw Son

Naw Son Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    yupp always feel like throwing up tho.... always have to pee it seems too

7. powderhead55

powderhead55 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea i get those alot too, but its only when i take like atleast 1/2g in like 3 secs and the drip causes my throat to numb up, thts the worst, just take it slower and dont pack it in so much

8. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I know this is an old topic but does anyone have any info on why coke gives people burps?

9. Ant-Man

Ant-Man Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM cant guess why the burps happen when snorting, however, when smoking you inadvertently swallow some. That causes feelings of nausea, bloating, cramps, etc....
    It can also cause some embarrassment: I was standing in line to pay for some groceries (There were alot of people around) when he suddenly burped and blew out a rather large cloud of smoke!

10. bombastique

bombastique Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    I think it might have something to do with the numbing effect it has. SWIM sometines experiences burping (and in extreme cases gagging) because of his numb throat.

11. radagast

radagast Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    the reason could well be that your coke is cut with bicarbonate of soda. as that is the exact effect of ingesting bicarb.swim also gets bloated after poor product. but at other times has taken bicarb as a heartburn remedy so recognizes the effects.More worrying for I am the REALLY bad death cough he gets for about half an hour afer the very first line of the week

1. 3/5,
      Good thinking! It never occured to me.
      Jun 5, 2006
  12. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    LOL good thinking, I know thats a common cutting agent but it never occured to him that it may be the cause of the burps! That actually makes alot of sense, thanks!

13. Ahuaeynjx

Ahuaeynjx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't think it makes sense at all... because SWIM very well know that when soda and coke mixes in water ; the base results and thus a large part of the coke won't be absorbed by the mucosa and will be swallowed and hydrolised/oxydised to nothingness.

Drug dealers are wiser than this ; they use stuff to boost it, most will also numb your digestive tract relating to the following theory of SWIM's !

For the burps I have SWIM'S own explanation although it's not 100 % verifiable as of yet and slightly esoteric, anyways.

I have had similar occurances with stimulants and cannabis also. It seems the primary cause is that when you get a great high you simply don't feel your whole body as much for a moment, and that according to budhist and many monk experiences when you loose consciousness of your inner circular muscles (can't recall what they are called) well some bad things happen to you, as in you might struggle not to be pocessed or subtle evil kind of stuff ! The second toutchy part of the theory is that your ego has a tremendous boost, and this gives most people the reflex to breathe deeply and feel powerful, this combined with the numbed inner muscles will drag air into your belly ; it will have a tendency to come out but the (in this case) coke numbed mucles will release a burp while pulling one at the same time, thus the bloating !

SWIM also knows that the body is more sensitive to subtle energies on these substances somehow and that when demons or entities are present, I have a tendency to develop those symptoms as a kind of natural defense, like he would be preparing for a big dive and needed alot of oxygen. Funnily enough I have found many accounts of rabbis and holy men who would go around exorcising places and the same burping symptom would be how they knew there was non-physical presence !!! And some others think that high-oxygenation keeps the daemons away.

Well could all be an hallucination ; you know I have done alot of drugs !

Namase,

Ahu

14. radagast

radagast Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I dont agree drug dealers aren't that wise in his experience
    also i didnt say they were making rocks just mixing powders even if they did mix with water no base would be formed without heat as a catalyst

Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  15. france

france Newbie

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from U.S.A.
    I have heard it time and time again and it is baking sodie u knowie! Hey, there was something touched upon here that needs continuing. The acid reflux issue. I was recommended Tums/Rolaids for that business if there are problems. What may need to be addressed(if it has not already been) is the situation with when and what you are eating during, before or after skiing the slopes. In My experiences he will stay the hell away from pizza or ice cream(dairy anything/lactose intol. or not) munch lightly on a good steak burger, lamb or chicken sharma/pita bread, skip the soda pops, or heavily citric acidy drinks. Those being grape, appple, orange, rasberry, all the snapple crap type stuff included. Keep with water! Room or slightly chilled if too cold makes internal organs work harder to bring to body temperature when drinking iced anything. I would stay away from dark teas too during the course of a large meal but altogether consume light amounts of food or beverage anyways, right.? Do people still stand on their heads to help?

16. radagast

radagast Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    give up every thing?

I had a problem with his guts for over10 years heartburn 5 times a day plus waking 2 or 3 times a night serious the bain of his life
    about 2 months ago asked a doctor who said give up smoking, drinking, drugs and spicy food!!

well now these are his hobbies so he decided life style change instead
    he has now stopped eating all processed food at all including but not limited to:-
    all dairy
    pastry
    bread
    sugar
    tea
    coffee
    white flour

in truth all he really eats now is home grown or organic fruit and veg, locally produced organic meat,oats seeds and nuts,as much spices and herb as wanted, honey and red bush tea.

now 7 weeks without a single occurence of heartburn, he can take any substance he wants with no probs also he reports he feels healthier and like hes on a very small amount of stimulants all the time
    also gone is the worry of the food industry slowly killing him with poisonous and carcinogenic additives

sorry its a bit off topic but this seemed like the way this thread was going

17. KorSare

KorSare Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from Canada
    I apologize for renewing this semi-older topic, but I heard something at the busstop today, and I felt I should contribute it.

Anyway, I'm sitting there in line for public transportation, and I couldn't help but notice the guy next to me kept on burping.

So I remarked: "Hey, if you're bit feeling too well, I have some pepto bismol capsules that i carry around in case I end up drinking all night and feel like shit the next morning at work"

So he says to me: "that might not be smart, I'm not sure if there'd be any adverse drug reactions." And then he kind of chuckled.

Anyway I broke the ice a little more by stating that I was a chemist and not a police officer, and he ended up telling me that he had done a few lines earlier, and he couldn't stop burping. or swallowing. But he didn't have any nausea, although for a minute or two after the first line, he felt as if he had to had to take a dump. Although a few minutes later, this was not the case.

Anyway it was about then that I said my goodbyes and left him to his sweaty palms and mile wide smile.

Just thought I'd point out that perhaps it isn't as uncommon a side affect as some people might think,

18. Ant-Man

Ant-Man Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was visiting some Monkey, which is 10 yrs. his elder, the other evening. This particular Monkey friend of my is a Banger of coke. Now the two of them share thier coke all the time, and the Monkey banger 90% of the time is complaining about his gaseous development after 1-2 hours

19. bombastique

bombastique Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Bicarb

Now that I think about it; I agree. SWIM sometimes cuts amphetamines with sodium bicarbonate (because he orally takes them and the bicarbonate makes for a better hit when amphetamines are taken orally). When he cuts in to much bicarbonate, he sometimes gets bloated with gas.

Bicarbonate and hydrochloric acid (from stomach) produce carbondioxide (CO2 gas) when mixed.

20. quili

quili Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Wow. Swim's glad for this thread, because I has experienced/wondered about the same thing. Swim thought it was just some weird reaction that she was having because she didn't notice anyone else having the same experience and so she had no idea why it was occuring. Thanks for the info.