Combinations - Girlfriend's bad reaction to "LSD" mixed with multiple psychiatric medications

Discussion in 'LSD' started by RemyLeBeau, Jul 31, 2005.

1. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Newbie

Reputation Points:
    last night i dropped acid with my girlfriend i took one hit she took 2. she ended up having a seizure. it was the worst moment of my life, the lsd interacted with other meds she was on i suggest all of you do your homework and take every meassure if your going to try this stupid fucking drug so you don't have to watch a loved one convulse and foam at the mouth. she ended up being ok but i'll never do acid again i'm sure it's fine for most people but i'll stick to mushrooms

2. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Can you tell us what meds it interacted with? No one wants to go through that.

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Sounds more likely a reaction to a MAOI than LSD. What form was this "LSD" in? As well as what other meds was she taking? Please give a full report here - you might save someone else from going through this.

4. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lithium, depacote, paxil, klonopin, seroquel, not sure if any of those are a MAOI but i'm sure it has something to do with it, the hits were on blotter paper but i was told that it was a strong ass dose on each one

5. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    if your going to try this stupid fucking drug
    You said it your self DO YOUR HOMEWORK, so why are you blaming the drug. Did you do your homework? Not to sound insensitive because ive had the same happen to a loved one and its not a pleasent experience.
    Now that i have comeoff as a total dick, may I ask what you did to help (medical attention or what) because I think many people are afraid of going for help because of the reason it is happening. And we need to realize that much worse things than legal reperations can happen.

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I have never heard of LSD causing such a reaction when mixed with such. However it is quite possible that it was not LSD that your friend ingested. It may well have been 5-Meo-AMT, which is often sold as LSD as it is potent enough to put on blotters and inexpenive to produce - compared to synthesizing LSD. And 5-Meo-AMT is a short-acting MAOI that would cause serious reactions with at least the klonopin and the paxil. Possibly with the seroquel and depacote as well.

This is why street drugs are dangerous: People don't know what they are taking and what can happen if they are mized with x, y, or z. A very simple test for determining if blotter has LSD in it is to put it under a longwave UV lamp. LSD will emit a bluish glow. This will tell you if you do not have LSD by a lack of glow. It will not tell you that you do have LSD, as other things can cause it to glow. But it's better than nothing.

7. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what did I do to help? well lets see i called 911 high as hell talked to four EMT's and two cops, was able to flush 50 dollars worth of acid and pot down the toliet, tip her on her side, put something in her mouth so she doesn't bite her tounge, ride with ehr to the hospital at 3:30 in the morning stay there, called her parents and explained the situation, filled out all the forms, and after all of it managed to fix the screen i broke while trying to pitch the pipe AND retrived the pipe out of the bushes the following morning and was able to beat the ass of theasshole who sold us something i'm almost sure wasn't LSD at this point

don't mean to sound over defensive but it's 2:16 AM and i haven't taken my Xanax or Lexapro (both perscribed let me add, i'm not that into abusing benzos and such)

8. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Did you go to jail or get charged or anything? What did you tell her parents ot of curiosity?

9. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Newbie

Reputation Points:
    no i didn't go to jail, the cops didn't even search the room i guess they figured i'd learned my lession, we told her parents the truth, their former druggies themselves

PS - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if q and r were eliminated

10. Nostradamus

Nostradamus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Is there anything she wasn't on?