Drug info - Glass powder in coke / speed - Dangerous!?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by p4r4n01d, Dec 13, 2005.

1. p4r4n01d

p4r4n01d Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Does anyone if it sometimes happens that coke or speed gets mixed with glass powder or saw dust from glass fiber?

So dont think about glass like in windows but im talkin about very fine glass dust its probably too fine to make your nose bleed or to do serious damage to your stomach...

in my coke i saw many little glitterings too tiny to take a hold on
    could only get it on my fingers but it doesnt feel like anything and it was quite difficult to wipe it off again

what would happen if you snor glass powder?
    can it get into your blood? and if so, would it do serious damage to organs or get stuck into your brain parts because your veins are very narrow there?
    could you sweat it out? and make you get itchy and stuff? how could it get out or could it ever get out?

and people who say they didnt found glass dust while testing drugs:
    glass is not a chemical they test while testing on popular drugs

Dutch:

Komt het regelmatig voor dat er glasvezels door drugs versneden zitten?

en dan moet je niet denken aan het soort glas van een raam ofzo

maar zaag stof ... bijvoorbeeld als je in glasfiber enzo gaat zagen ...
    op deze manier houd je hele fijne poeder over .....

wat zou er gebeuren als je dit opsnoof of op eet?

Wordt het in je bloed opgenomen? en zo ja, hoe komt het er weer uit, als het er al uit kan komen? kan het zijn dat je deze fijne troep uitzweet?
    dat het organen beschadigd of in de bloedvaten van je hersens blijft steken?

in mn coke zie ik allemaal fijne glinstertjes zitten en als ik ze op mn vingers heb en ik wrijf enzo gaat t ook niet makkelijk weg

en mensen die zeggen dat er nog geen glas poeder etc. is gevonden in coke / speed bij tests: dit zegt weinig aangezien er ook niet op glas wordt getest en dit ook geen chemische stof is etc.

2. Naw Son

Naw Son Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    its supposed to shine :)

3. stroknpok

stroknpok Newbie

Reputation Points:
    However the answer to your question is

Hell yes it can harm you....

As an intravenous user I am trembling at the friggin' thought!!!

My Gawd....

4. p4r4n01d

p4r4n01d Newbie

Reputation Points:
    how can it harm you? can it get into your blood veins?

5. stroknpok

stroknpok Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Okay, we are talking about fiberglass I assume or the like, yes? Finely powdered regular glass???
    That can cause lung irritation if not more...Remember Asbestos??
    Also keep in mind that O2/CO2 transfer occurs in your lungs...Through thin walled sacs rich in blood vessels, called alveoli.
    Snorting of such will cause nasal/sinus irritations, infections, nosebleeds....
    Again, your nasal passages are rich in blood vessels in order to facilitate O2 transfer as well as a 'radiator' type effect for some secondary temp regulation.
    For those users who prefer to inject....there is the potential to have foreign body contamination of the blood stream. In other words, a little piece of shit,(like gravel subjectively speaking from the body's standpoint) is turned loose in a closed irrigation sytem. Bouncing around in the heart, coursing through miles of veins(that gradually diminish in size btw) through the filtration system of the liver and kidneys, there to be hopefully captured and encapsulated and excreted.
    Foreign bodies lead to embolisms or blockages of flow so to speak.

A blockage in the lung can cause repiratory problems/failure

the brain ....stroke

the heart or its valves........heart attack

Not to mention the abrasive characteristics of glass.
    Crush a beer bottle really fine and put it in a short section of PVC pipe...Put your gloved hands over either end and shake the shit out of it back and forth...

Take a Look, Hmm.....

Keep in mind that preferred methods of ingesting chemical are governed by the body's ability to absorb the drug into the blood system, which then distributes the drug to the target areas...brain, heart, muscle, whatever!
    People snort because of blood supply to the nares
    Smoke because of supply to the alveoli
    Eat because of the supply to the small intestines and stomach
    Etc.

Glass and its like is a substance foreign to the human body....
    As such intimate contact with it is damaging to some degree.
    Humans are essentiall bags of fluid..all soft and squishy ...inside skins.
    Skins being the largest organ of the body AND the first line of defense against any type of invasion, be it biological or not.

Intravenous injection circumvents this primary defense mechanism and Strok views it as a potential 'Russian Roullette'....part of the appeal for some IV users(extremists or puritans all)

Frome the Cave
    StroknPok

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  6. stroknpok

stroknpok Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It's not the Heroin that usually causes the OD, but the trash in it......
    Meth doesn't in and of itself cause adverse reactions. May cause systemm failures based on pre-existing problems. Cut and impurities cause lots of problems though!!

8 years playing 'God' as a helicopter flight medic....

All I learned was to be a RE-ally good junkie.....;)

7. p4r4n01d

p4r4n01d Newbie

Reputation Points:
    so if i had glass powder in my veins i would have noticed it ?

its not like it can go unnoticed and suddenly u drop dead because of something?

8. Naw Son

Naw Son Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    just dont do the shyt retard^ get sum new shyt but good coke is supposed to shine and glimmer and flake off not into glass powder but like metalic lookin rock would chip off lol

9. p4r4n01d

p4r4n01d Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I allready used some grams of it ....

Only got some itch .. didnt notice anything else ....

10. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If your that scared it's glass dont do it. But like "Naw Son" said, cocaine does shine slighty, like glass.

11. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Good cocaine is supposed to look that way. It should look like it has shiny glass scales. If there was glass in it, you would notice when you did it, and yes it would be dangerous. I have never heard of anybody ever being so stupid or mean as to cut with glass. MSM, and Speed, and Lidocaine are the most common cutting agents I has seen used.

12. stroknpok

stroknpok Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ah hell...did ya get high when ya did some???

Fuk it...rock it up an smoke it...that'll fix that!!:D

13. stroknpok

stroknpok Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Let's not forget aspirin, 'BC powders'(1g per pkg), Tums, cornstarch, baking soda, Vitamins B12 and B6......

14. Imnmbr1

Imnmbr1 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    When SWIM does his shtuff, he always smashes it flat on a piece of glass to turn it into a finely ground powder. If there was real live glass in SWIM's shtuff, (which there had before many eons ago) he would definitely know because of the evil sound that comes out of the glass cutting into the base glass. If that were the case, I would wash his shtuff so the 'real glass" drops to the bottom of the shotglass while the shtuff solubulizes in the solvent and hopefully leaving behind and "cut gaak" crap making the shtuff a better shtuff than before. Good luck bro.

15. p4r4n01d

p4r4n01d Newbie

Reputation Points:
  16. stroknpok

stroknpok Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Someone Who Isn't Me = SWIM

Someone Who Isn't You =You

They serve to minimize self incrimination, sort of like insurance for

Someone Who Isn't StroknPok = SwiS

More on SWIM in the forum....UTSE or UTFSE !!:D

17. mmilam

mmilam Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my boy and me bought a ounce like last week. We were suppose to flip it and makes bank, but the first night we got it we sort of fucked up the plan. We probally snorted about a quarter bag of it. I know it was tweaked! it gave me this rush like i never had before. The ounce was one big rock. It was beautiful! by 1:00 am in the morning my nose was gushing blood. So i chilled out for a little while and since it was tweaked we never went to sleep. We stayed up all night and kept zootin. We ended up leaving his house to go do sheetrock at like 6:00 am. I then hit some more lines and my nose started bleeding again. By the middle of the day, my nose was so stiff and crusty because of all the blood dried in my nose forming scabs. Yeh its disgusting but it happened. but he did end up selling the rest and breaking exactly even. Well of course i got a lil finders fee since it was my connect we went through. It was a nice 32 gram rock by the way.

18. Naw Son

Naw Son Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    lol r u serious? why even post that sorry^

19. p4r4n01d

p4r4n01d Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lol a bit offtopic ..... but hey, we'll forgive u .... u seem like a girl ...
    u'r prolly blonde too :)

20. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Nothing with wrong with blondes.