Glass Vials

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by DrugPhreak, Nov 7, 2005.

1. DrugPhreak

DrugPhreak Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    75 y/o from iceland
    Suppliers really need to start using glass vials instead of bags... they cause too much product loss. I know most people would probably say that vials are harder to ship and that theprobability of them gettingconfiscated is higher, but with a little ingenuity it can be done without problems. [​IMG]

2. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Glass Vials can break ... if so, "they cause too much product loss."

I get most of my "Goodies" in plastic bags. I have NEVER lost even one Milligram of any Research Chemical because of its Shipping Container.

Have you actually lost any Product? If so, how?

A Happy-to-be-bagged customer,

Solidly-here

3. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    depends. vials for liquids, bags for powders, cryogenically frozen delivery for drug substances intended to be stored below -20C.

4. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i bought 1 dram amber glass vials seperately. when i recieve RC's i just transfer them.

5. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    To get residue out of the bag, use water or ethanol and recrytallize on
    glass. Alternatively, if the substance is not too dosage sensitive, you can
    always just lick the bag.
    Shipping in small bags allows the package to resemble a letter which
    attracts significantly less attention from customs .. I think that for that
    reason alone it is worth it - customs I'm sure would be happy to make all
    of your product disappear if they ran across it...

Snapper

6. Toltec

Toltec Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You could also weight the baggie first, then pour or scrap the baggie from it's residue. then weigh the baggie again to find out the weight of the product.

7. DrugPhreak

DrugPhreak Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    75 y/o from iceland
    Many substances are hygroscopic etc... especially when they are not pure. I seriously doubt SWIX is the only onehaving a small portion of certain onessticking to the bag. SWIX just received 4-Aco-MIPT and some Flys and now has to a decent amount of bag scraping to do… yet another reason to make everything yourself. [​IMG]SWIX has shipped 1/6 Dram glassvials (within a small piece of foam) in a letter to many different countries before without problems.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>Edited by: DrugPhreak

8. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Move the Research Chemicals when you get them . . . not 6 months later, when they're wet.

I do just like GDxCAT: "ibought 1 dram amber glass vials seperately. when i recieve RC's i just transfer them."

I have never had any trouble moving the Research Chemical into a separate container. What I am left with is a very few MGs of powder in the Baggie. I slice the Baggie open, and lick the rest of the Research Chemical out when I am Dosing the next time (and subtract 3 or 4 MGs from the Gel Cap).

Like I said: I haven't lost even one Milligram. Long live Plastic Baggies.

9. micheal tristan

micheal tristan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Listen, I'm not rolling in money, but really, a milligram or two here and there.. I simple write off as part of the deal. Besides, even in my low-income state of being, I STILL view these chemicals as cheap. My monkey can consume some vodka.. a good bit of it.. and compared to the price of the 2c-i he's been tested with, I'd have to say the 2c-i is much cheaper..in price that is. Im not saying that Im wateful, but I wont drive myself nuts to get that last mg out of a bag. I've been quite pleased with my purchases being shipped in baggies.. I like the way it looks when it arrives rather un-assumingly business-class into the mailbox.. a little box of glass viles would draw too much attention EVEN if its legal.

10. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    you take the empty bag of the DPT crystals and add your favorite smoking mix, diluted to produce the guesstimated strength. then massage the bag vigorously for a few minutes. shake nto a marked container.

voila, custom smoking blend.

works well only with the smokable variety of psychoactives.

11. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Lick and scrape... get every last bit you can...

12. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes, Nano - I've been wondering what to do about that wino who hangs out by my local store. He always steals my cigarette I leave in the outdoor ashtray. I was thinking of rolling a spliff of Poison Sumac. But this is better!