1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences - Glory Morning seeds without negative effects?

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by Keitagamii, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Keitagamii

Keitagamii Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am interested in taking Morning Glory seeds, but I've read that people weren't feeling good, and then they settled down.
    I am wondering is there a way to consume the seeds without that feeling? Thank you.

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Hi, i suggest before starting a lot of threads you take a little time to first read the rules, then read the threads at the top of each forum for each drug you are interested in. These 'basics' threads will give you plenty of information. Then read the experience reports and any other thread you can find.

Some people feel nausea from eating the seeds, some dont.
    Some people find doing a basic water extraction helps, others find that adding some peppermint to the extraction helps. You could also try eating some ginger before.