god’s cruel trick

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by fkdpunk, Jan 5, 2005.

1. fkdpunk

fkdpunk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    is it just me, or is there something afoot here. i've done various drugs, and the most sensible and the drug with most to offer is weed...but its SOOOOOO much easier to do other drugs(snort, pop, etc.) you can do them anywhere and easily, but you can get sick, OD, and die on these drugs(not so good to do at 18, or ever). weed you can do infinite amounts, but being by school and parents, it stinks!! i can barely find an easy time to do it!!! i think its just one of gods cruel tricks

looking for input...peace

2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Magic brownies my friend...

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I totally agree with you- up until the part where you said it stinks. The smell is strong, but I like the smell of marijuana. Keep in mind that anything you smoke is going to smell up your clothes, hair etc. but weed has to be the worse.

If you're going to try eating it...be ready. When a person eats weed the affects are kinda different. It takes about an hour or two before you feel anything. Lets just say- when it starts, you will know. You should also know that the high last much longer than when you smoke it(Something to remember if you're gonna be aroud mom and dad). The first time SWIB ever did it he was in school too. He ate a little for breakfast (About 2-3 grams) with some juice. At first he didn't feel anything. By the middle of first period he was stoned out of his mind [​IMG] . It lasted up until about 5:30p.m just before his mom got home [​IMG]. Those were the good ol' days.

4. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Did he just eat it raw?

5. Dreeker

Dreeker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Dont bake brownies, stinks up house quite a bit too.

What i would do is take alcohol, liek .5 liters, dump in 28 grams (oz) of weed that you know is good, i usually shred it before hand but dont wanna waste any crystals

Let it sit for 2 months

Every week or so shake it

Later after 2 months (its perfect then) filter out the weed (u can sell it if your really mean.. but will have to wash with water to get alcohol out of it, i usually just grind it up and smoke it in a ciggarete for a taste. Drink the cocktail and have fun!

6. scrappy

scrappy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nothing is more enjoyable to me than puffing on a blunt and reeking like skunk.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Amen,brother Srappy [​IMG]

8. aglasstornado

aglasstornado Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Brownies are great! Last 4/20 my friends and I put a half ounce into a batch of brownies - they were so bangin'. I was high as fuck after about an hour and a half after I ate 'em. I agree with Bandit that they do have a different affect on everyone. My friend barfed and got really dizzy, granted he wasn't a an everyday-smoker.

Whenever I get high as hell and I drive I feel like I'm in a nintendo game. For real, it's crazy. That has nothing to do with this topic, but I felt I had to share since I just experienced it minutes ago.

9. sunn(O))devil

sunn(O))devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Greeting all! First post here.

As I get older I have become more conscious of the health effects of smoking. Either that, or I just don't recover as easily from nights of smoking like a champ! Although I LOVE the whole ritual of rolling one up, passing it, smelling it... I make it a point to smoke primarily only when filtered through water.

Uses up alot more herb, for sure. I used to be able to make an eighth ounce last FOREVER when I just used my one-hitter.

Whenever I make brownies I powder the herb in my coffee grinder before I sautee it in the oil used for the recipe. THC is fat soluable, so it leaves the plant matter and stays in the cooking oil. Also works great for stir frying veggies, Asian style.I usually strain out the herb after sauteeing, but sometimes, just for kicks I keep it in for little extra fiber.

3.5 gm in a batch of stir fry for 2 makes for one hell of an evening!

now playing: Witchcraft - The Snake