Gods Gifts Opiods!

Discussion in 'Opiate & Opioid addiction' started by Red_Baran, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim just has to admit to someone that I had a problem with opiods.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>

I have a binging problem, I had always felt the need to binge, when I was young I would binge on food, then when I got a little older it was booz for a few months, then swim binged on DXM for months then I went back to food (swim means massive amounts of food) when swim hit 200lbs swim quit binge eating, I started to do valium I was taking it by the handful did this for months then added xanax to the mix at this point I was doing like 80Mg to 100Mgof valium and 8Mg to 12Mg of xanax a day then I bought a mass amount of nocro 10s and started to binge on them as well, at swims worst point I would take 5-6 valium 10s 2-4 bars of xanax and 5-8 norcro 10s just to wake up I was getting all this for very cheap almost free because swim sold as well. well swim ran out of valium after about 5 months and quit that cold turkey then swim ran out of the nocro and quit that cold turky and finally swim ran out of xanax witch swim tampered down before swim ran out (swims main source stopped selling). then I would take X everynight I could I did this for about 3 months then swim stopped because I was getting sick of being tweaked out all the damn time. then I was clean (but weed) for about2 months then my friend started to deal opiods so I would grab one here and there, and it got worse and worse I started with buying 10 loratab 10s and that would last him 3-4 days to buying 5-8 a day, then my friend got a script to oxy 15s so I bought a few of these and I started to do 4 or more of them a day and swim keeps doing more and more. swims habit is around 80$ a dayof what ever opiods he can find. Swim just did 15 nocro 10s and wants to cry I am now back to being sober and is now out more money then I had (I took out more then I had in swims bank account to buy the junk)<O:p></O:p>

<O:p></O:p>

swim can not stand sober life, I has GAD as well as SAD and opiods and almost any intoxicant helps swim with his disorders and makes me feel "normal" <O:p></O:p>

I am a server at a restaurant and with Social Anxiety Disorder, its a job swim can not do sober, I has tried in the past and ended up passing out and hitting his head on the server station from a massive anxiety attack (this is when I was sober)

Also drugs seem to help with swims waight problam, when I am on a binge swims looks his best 147lbs 9.5% body fat 5'8 blueish green eyes blond hair cut body, butany chicks looking for a drug adict as a bf? i think not(swim at one point on the food binge was 200lbs and around 29% body fat)

I also have a lot easyer time talking to girls, sounds childish but im not a kid, just very shy, and when on opiods i can talk to even the hottst chick!<O:p></O:p>

I don’t know what to do, I like the money swim gets from serving witch ends up to being like 12-15$ an hour and for swim age and location that is a shit load of money per hour. But swim can not do it sober.<O:p></O:p>

i guess swim really doesn’t have any questions, I amn’t sure what I am going to do yet, swim keeps saying hes done with pills and the next damn day I will go on a massive search to get more pills and find some money (I do not steal, deal or lie to get money)<O:p></O:p>

Swim just figured out I had abad problam tonight after doing mass amounts and feeling almost nothing

I am discusted with him self [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Edited by: Red_Baran

2. NS29

NS29 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    maybe this sounds stupid.. solving one drug problem with another drug.

but has swim ever tried gbl/ghb?

helped swimmo a lot with his anxiety attacks and SAD.

3. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yes I has hurd of G, I am unable to find it.

swims first day sober (but weed, thankgod for weed)and its killing swim [​IMG]

4. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    With your tendency to addiction, stay way clear of opiods & opiates! Your question is complex, because it lacks info on why you have an urge to binge.

5. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Not sure why swim binges, I has done it for years, since swim can remember. I has many mental disorders, I do not like sober life at all.

I have been clean for more then 24 hours, I want to die...

6. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim failed, its thanksgiving and no one to spend it with, so swim grabed some pain killers from a kid that owed swim some money. I didnt relize it was really this bad[​IMG]

7. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    You need help. This is your life. Grab control now. Have you looked into iboga theraphy?

8. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Man, I know what your talkin about. After awhile, you just kinda find excuses to take pills after stopping. The anxiety attacks are probably intensified when you go without any drugs, which makes it even harder to stop. Most people eventually get to the point when they realize they have to stop. Unfortunately, most of these people hit rock bottom first. Get clean, cause things will not get better this way.

9. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    OMG swim just got a ton of xanax from dude who owed him money as well. SWIM KNOWS he has a problam, he doesnt know what to do about it, swim always finds excuses "o my backs fucked up [really is but theres no resion to snort 40mg of oxy to kill the pain]" "o its work i have to deal with people its ok today" "o its free" "o i made a shit load of tips"

swim just cant stop coming up with excuses to bindgeEdited by: Red_Baran

10. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yes i have looked in to looked into iboga theraphy i cant affordto travel out of the US, and i think its illegal in the us.

but I would love to try iboga, read lots of reports it seems like it would work for me

11. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim can not stop the circle, swims buddy owed him some money, agin I was paied with pills, then later swims buddy broke up some 15's andswim blasted thoes to. I dont know what to do

12. deji

deji Silver Member

Reputation Points:
  13. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    But wld he end up on 800mg methadone a day?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2006
  14. deji

deji Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    80mg is just a blocking dose is all. Also depends on how long he has been abusing opiates. Take the average 21 year old who has been shooting heroin for a year, and he will be fine on 30mg. Most likely he will still want to get high though. That is when a higher dose is needed. Alot of times, people love the way the methadone makes them feel, so they keep raising the dose. They also continue to use for a while, so now you are taking methaone + drugs. Once you stop the drugs, you will need a higher dose. It is 100% possible though for some people to start on 30mg and not take another drug, and be fine on 30mg. But like I said, most people want to still get high so this doesnt work. A blocking dose prevents opiates from working, and also takes away the cravings, so that is why most people end up on it.

So it all depends. You just have to start the methadone and see.

15. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Also i hope he know's what he's doing as methadone (as you'll know) is very easy to od on. so should definatly not start at much more than 25-30mg even that could be dangerous? just be carful

16. deji

deji Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Well, yeah. The doctor will only give you 25mg the first day. Then you can go up 5mg or 10mg per day.

Don't drink methadone from the street. Join a clinic if that is what you want.