Golden Rules for meth/amph. users

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by wertfun, Oct 22, 2005.

1. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    Now I tell good advices inculuding my experiences.

# Never use together with the person who you buy amph. from

We can say like this, too. DO NOT BECOME A FRIEND WITH THE PERSON WHO YOU BUY AMPH. FROM. I did. Never again.

# Never get amph. by geting into debt, even one time

Clearly understood. This puts you down class and more important amph. is not fun anymore.

# Never give the money before you get amph. if you can try it first even better

This makes you proud of yourself, job well done, good shoping etc. now you can have fun.Also waiting the amph. after you give the money is making stress and starting paronoia.

# Pay all the bills even for the next at least two weeks before you take amph.

This is a big golden rule for me. This totally effects the time of with the drug having fun or being paronoia. If youworry before you take amph. you have bills to payor homeworks to do, or you haveany responsibelitiesthat you woory about.Dont even take a little bit amph.

# Clean your house,do theloundry, wash the dishes before you take amph.

I noticed that mess(dissorder)makes the paranoia.

# Trust yourself but never take it too serious.

In the beggining we generally take too serious even we dont show it anybody, but even in the beggining dont take it too serious. it is just amph. dont make it too serious.

# Dont make business or go school or be in the family

If you are just a begiiner, I mean in the beginnig. First weight your self. First learn to RECOGNIZE YOURSELF when u use amph.

# Never give big decisions.(Dont take it too serious)

You know how amph. effects you. If u are not sure that you can find it when u need. Nobody can be. So, be aware of it that that is just for a while.I can tell lots of things about this this related with all the subject. Like dont make business or make bussines if you already have your own strict principles and do not break principles in the effect of amph. (This was good lets make this golden adwise)

# Dont break princeples in the effection of amph.

If you can do that.Not easy.

# Make your own drug using princeples if you are going to use that regularly

Make.

# Dont shoot if you have more then 5 gr and more then 2 needles in the same time

Clear? Probably u are going to shoot untill the and of the drug. If you dont have your own, very strictdrug using princeples. Like, shoot just inthe morning never second no way. And make this a big princeple in the beginnig throw the needle away after using. In the future it wont be a problem.

# Protect yoursellf in the 2. , 3. and 4. days after u use last time

From every body. Especially from girlfriend or partner. If you make business with out strict princeples be sure that you are loosing. Every word u say proofs that u are a looser. (this dosnt happens every time but if you didnt pay the bills sure happens)

# Do not speak

Do not speak much. No body listens that much bullshid. Dont spend your timewith speaking, have fun instead of it. The effection will go in a few hours.

# Sleep

Very important f**k everything and go to sleep. One knight awake ok but second night starts paranoia. Remember you can sleep even if you use amph. Be an adult and go to sleep

# Drink much if you are psychologicaly not good

Stop using and drink much to get rid of it as quick as possible. Little alchool will help, too. Dont try use again to make things better I know you awoid doing this but find out a way to do. Because in this position continueing using it makes everything worse. Stop and wait 3-4 days then put every thing in order .

Last edited: Feb 10, 2006
  2. Daeron

Daeron Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    and youve forgot the only golden rule that comes w shooting amph/meth-if You are to shoot it up, make it as clean as possible-either from the um...RB itself w all the recrysts. in IPA or if You is buying it from the street clean it, and again...and again.

3. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    OK now I see

Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  4. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    Never thought before that it is a Golden Rule. BUt right it is.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  5. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    I just wanna add;

#eat well
    like protein. Helps very much to your sex life. Carbodhydrates efects in negative way sex. eating also helps going to sleep and keeping away from paronia.

6. giggles

giggles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    any more advice on how to look after yourself on speed ???

i take dexedrine for adhd and my dose is very high (18 pills per day) this is all above board and approved by my dr and psych at maudsley hospital but it dont half make me feel shit most of the time:eek:

if anyone can help me out with a bit of info about tyrosine and vitimins and stuff like that id really appreciate it,

one other thing,,,if u can prtend u r posting to a dimwit and not use too many long words that would be fantastic,,and easy on my brain,,,im an adder remember :D

7. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    My best friend in High School died at 28 froma 10 year Meth addiction. I'm not sure any rules can be safe for some.

8. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  9. giggles

giggles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i have adhd,,that is the reason i take dexedrine,,,

10. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    I wish luck for you, that needs real profesional help as you do. I hope I could help a little at least.

11. giggles

giggles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my meds are prescribed not dodgy,,,
    but not a lot of info on how to maintain best heath if u take dexedrine is available,,,i know tyrosine is important and was hoping somone could give a bit of advice on that sort of thing,

:confused:

12. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    SWIW couldn't do amph. now for 6 months because he broke his own rules above. Ones more see that those rules are good.

13. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Stick by your rules, wertfun. If you can't trust your own judgement about responsible drug use, it is time to quit for a while or a lifetime. You made some good rules to go by.

Giggles; try and take a break on the weekends from the dex, catch up on your sleep and eating, don't go overboard on the food, but do eat. Taking as many pills as you do, you need to take a multi-vitamin with breakfast.

Last edited: May 16, 2006
  14. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland

15. OldTex

OldTex Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I take dex now for 3 years. (60mg/day) that is six tabs , man 18 pills? what is that six 5mg 3x a day? Try getting 10mg tabs or 15mg caps so it would be less $$$.
    As for vitamins, although vitamin C is working against the Dex (by flushing it out in your pee) But it is good to take some vitamin C. Just take it at night.
    Be careful with A and E because they will build up in your liver if take too much. But U need the como of A, B's, C and E. They all work together . Each one helps the other ones to work. ( so, like C helps the A to absorb and A helps the B's and E to absorb. ) Most likely U will want sub-lingual B vitamins.
    BTW antiacids will make Dex stay in U for longer. But dont take them alot because it makes toxins build up over time.
    Get some L-Phenylalanine and take every day will help Dex work better.
    Drink alot of WATER, not juice, or soda pop. Man WATER will help way big time.
    Greasy food will squish the absobstion of Dex. So if you R like me and R
    fond of cheese, then, dose a hour or so before the jumbo pizza pie or the lasagna.
    Hey only ADHD/ADD people have hyperthreading multitasking brains. WE are the normal ones. Everyone else has puny and non-powerful thoughts, they cant understand what it is like to do 75 things at once ;) .
    Hey, did U know 9 out of 10 of the big Company Executives are ADD?
    WE ARE Running the world, but we are considered disability. Go figure.
    P E A C E be with you.

16. Ahuaeynjx

Ahuaeynjx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Can't beleive they prescribe amphetamine to people... they must be stupid thinking it will fix the problem for good ; it's more like one of those smurf bandages put upon an infected wound with no disinfectant !

I would suggest of course the classical :

-L-Tyrosine 500mg / 2 times a day
    -5-HTP 500mg/ day
    - Taurine, gaba, arginine and glutamine 500mg/day + 30 g of whey or hemp proteins
    - 3-5 grams of essential fatty acids !
    -St-john's wort
    -Ginseng and natural energy and focus boosters to cut down on the high-dose dexedrine.

Nobody needs to take a multi-vitamin ! Again it's like those concentrated toxic stuff they throw in public pools not too sure what it will do inside your body, you piss 90% anyways, if You have major deficiency ok ! Aim for natural vitamins there are plenty of sources like chlorella and spirulina, bee pollen, berries and fruits. Absolutely take ionic (dissolved and naturally occuring) minerals, colloids will help too. Remember, no sex on stimulants ! Where did they get that carbohydrates are a negative to sex ?! One needs energy to go for hours at a time, carbohydrates are just good, especially the complex ones.

Of course you can have a multi-tasking brain without having all the problems, especially inability to meditate and slow one's perception of time ; which is why they call it a disorder. Some might want to read this course ; it's free and full (I know the link points to a somehow commercial site, please remove link if innapropriate)

http://www.rexresearch.com/kahne/kahne.htm

Namase,

Ahu

17. SHARDSOLDIER

SHARDSOLDIER Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The Golden Rule, "do The Drug Dont, Let It Do You"

18. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    definitely eat and sleep. SWIM eats regularly on speed because he gets lightheaded without food (and water) magnificent set of rules btw - all great tips.

19. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    - people who regularly use amphetamines should stay hydrated, preferably with distilled water, this will help fight against meth mouth
    -avoid mirrors after second redose
    -calcium carbonate antacids will make the drug last longer and provide a source of calcium to lessen bone loss from using such drugs
    - youre not that interesting, stop talking when it seems the person or persons youre talking to have stopped listening
    - even god rested on the seventh day (it is ok to go to sleep sometimes)

20. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland