Golden Seal and Water soluble THC

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by AdderallJunkie102, Nov 17, 2006.

1. AdderallJunkie102

AdderallJunkie102 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Ok so, SWIM heard that by taking an herb/supplement called Golden Seal (hydrastis candisas) he could convert THC from a fat-soluble molecule to a water soluble molecule inside his body. Now this is obviously a good thing if I need to pass a drug test, as the THC will leave his system much faster.
    The source of the information sadly is from totse.com and is therefore unreliable so, I was wondering if this was possible or true and he will do more research on the subject. However if anyone knows the answer off the top of their head or has a credible web site on the subject please help out.

Thanks

2. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM grew up with the lore that golden seal helped pass drug tests for THC. I found this not to be true.

3. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I has used a brand called "total eclipse" to pass 3 separate drug tests without failing. simply follow the directions (which say do not use any substances for at least 48 hours prior to the test). of course, this is only useful if one knows about the drug test at least 2 days in advance, and swiy's mileage may vary...

4. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Is total eclipse goldenseal, or does it have other ingredients?
    Maybe the raw herb I used was inappropriate ? It was taken in large amounts for several days before the test, bbut didn't help at all !

5. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    the item I used has the following listed ingredients:
    creatine monohydrate, rice protein, uva ursi leaf, alfalfa leaf, citrus biflavinoids, dandelion root, sarsparilla root, parsley leaf, ligusticum berry, red clover powder

the amount of riboflavin (vitamin b2) is listed as a total of 320mg (a very large amount; ~19000% of the suggested daily value), and the amount of potassium listed is 168mg (4% daily value)

swim figures the creatine and high amounts of vitamin b2 are effective at masking various toxins in one's urine. thats all he knows.

6. INodHardOhYeah

INodHardOhYeah Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The creatine is to make up for low levels in the sample to cover up dilution, the B vitamins are to color your urine back to yellow for the same reason. All of these "detox kits" are bogus, all of them, especially golden seal, mostly just diuretics. For help on passing drug tests refer to this thread: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/2930?highlight=EMIT+urine+test

I am making a Citizen's Close! Slam!

7. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swim meant no disinformation. he only wished to illustrate an example of such products being effective. thank you for the informative reply.