Good herbal XTC that is legal in the US.

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by jjdust, Jun 1, 2006.

1. jjdust

jjdust Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey Everyone,

I am new to this forum, and I have quick question. I was wondering what suggestions you have for a good herbal XTC that is legal in the US.

I haven't done X since `99 or `00, but it was by far my fav. I am going to a club for the first time in 2 years, and I want something that is going to give me a similar feeling. I'm trying to find something that hasn't made people sick or freak out, just something that is going to make me want to dance and have fun! Thanx so much!:)

2. Djvr16

Djvr16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Welcome :) I have heard of a "Red Dawn". I've heard good things about, "myster-E" I believe that it's name. You can do a search on this forum, or the net for legal aternatives to X :)

3. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    Look up piperazine containing pills, far closer to the real thing than herbal pills, unless it is only herbal pills you want.

4. turkeyphant

turkeyphant Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    There are no good alternatives although the closest legal thing will be a good ratio of piperazines. Still a long way off the real deal though. If you want something similar to MDMA, nothing gets closer than MDMA.

5. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Although not herbal, methylone comes very close. It is unlikely you will find anything herbal that is anything like MDMA.

6. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  7. jjdust

jjdust Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, I know nothing is really going to compare to X. I just want something similar it doesn't matter if it is chemical or herbal. I am going to look up Piperazines and Methylone and see if they are legal in the US. Do you guys know if either of these make you sleepy? I want to go all night, not pass out a few hours after taking it. Thanx!

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
  9. Ahuaeynjx

Ahuaeynjx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    There exists tons of herb mixes that will bring You there ; even over the border if You are not careful, hoping the goal is not to burn You serotonin receptors and say goodbye to You sex life.

Sceletium Tortuosum is a very potent SSRI and combined with a good stimulant like yerba mate or some ephedra will keep You up all night and give You the chills just as good ! You should just take multiple small dosages instead of a big shot !

Balance is key...

Namase,

Ahu

10. Anabolic Monkey

Anabolic Monkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
  11. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    The only thing Sceletium (Kanna) does for I am give him a headache.

There are various products around called 'liquid Ex'. I found that highly enjoyable when combined with a good sida cordifolia extract. It lacks the hangover of E or the side effects piperazines have. I have tried a lot of herbal E's and this one tops it. Here's a photo:

Attached Files:

12. Ahuaeynjx

Ahuaeynjx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I guess You has alot of burned receptors then !

I would'nt recommend taking aphetamines at all but if You had to do it he would definately keep away from sexual activity and eat lots of quality food ; SWIM don't think with Kanna it would be a dangerous combination, just work up you's dosage slowly.

Namase,

Ahu

13. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Burned receptors?? Where did you get that theory? SWIM may be a little hardheaded, but an increase of the dose normally fixes that. SWIM's friends all had the same experience. Some of them normally are hypersensitive to any drug. SWIM & friends tried many different sceletium & sceletium products. We swallowed, smoked, sprayed under our tongue and some even snorted. With smoking sceletium there was a vague positive sensation.

14. Ahuaeynjx

Ahuaeynjx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Abusing of any drug usually causes one of the minor hormonal centers to burn or get iritated. I am sorry I will not fetch sources since my time is limited. For example the typical youngin SWIM starts freshly on 200 mcg of pure lsd, this night he will have a wild time and very intricate and vivid hallucinations because his pineal will be overexited. If he does it again the next week ; the hallucination will be less intense or pristine if you prefer the terminology, this is simply because his pineal gland balance was upset. Then he might take DMT in high dose and get the same intricacity but by them he will have fully irritated his mind with the power of this particular related substance, well that was SWIM'S experience was, and we have to honor it.

So SWIM's truth is that if he used MDMA a few times in his life and burnt his very sensitive serotonin receptors then taking sceletium might be less delicious for him. Thus he might look at combining it VERY carefully with a MAO like harmala, or a weaker one (better) like Yohimbine. Of course would have to do very precautious investigation about his dosage as to not worsen the condition of his pineal gland ; and look forward to eat very well along with some supplementing to hopefully restore the balance therein.

I would suggest 200 mg 5-HTP, 200 mg SAM-E, tons of choline, tons of Omega EFA, 60 g whey proteins, Schizandra, Maca, fresh Cocoa, bee pollen and wheat grass juice !

You mentionned every method but I found out that making a tea of say around 1 gram of it for him (You dosage may vary) was an excellent stimulator of hormones and wellbeing if not used concurrent to sexuality. Maybe with SWIM's nutritional suggestions You will attain a better effect.

Namase,

Ahu

15. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  16. Ahuaeynjx

Ahuaeynjx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you read again SWIM's phrase logically means combining a low dose sceletium with a mild MAO, SWIM suggests never taking chemicals whatsoever ! Well perhaps exept like GHB and some good amino acids !

Namase,

Ahu

17. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    I would really love to see the literature of lsd affecting the pineal gland. or any articles pointing to "hormonal centers" (glands, perhaps?) getting burned or irritated from drug use. anyway, somethings bound to go wrong combining an MAOI with mdma. the potential for serotonin syndrome is there and very real, and something that wouldnt be fun.

18. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Thats interesting, I have used Kanna many times and has noticed he seems to suffer from headaches sometimes later that day or during the next few days.

I have had very nice effects combining Kanna with Ritalin but woke up with one hell of a headache making him think the combination of SSRI and stimulant could possibly be dangerous.

I have seen a vendor selling a mix of Kanna and Kolanut powder as a 'herbal coke' alternative.

19. kitty

kitty Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i tried orange xtra the other week guys and gave one and half to my other half. hes never done anything but smoke cannabis in the 42 yrs hes been with us! he loved it
    my first experience of the 'alternatives' too( lthough i had done many yrs of mostly everything you cn get your hands on 10 yeras ago) these blighters are quite strong nd no way can you sleep for at least 8 hours. lots of energy felt hot and sweaty. chewed inside of my mouth to bits and chatted crap in the early hours. even gave a compliment to another female in the toillets(ahhh). if you like the speed effects then these really are the bizz no rushes though? or was i looking for the real thing?
    out this weekend and have purchased some pep pills (love ones) but thinking of combining these with orange xtra for the boost?
    anyone done this before who can comment? or nyone done the pep love pills that can tell me i wont need anything else?
    three others depending on me to get the right buzz for them (yes told them im not responsible etc etc etc)
    any advice or info would be greatly appreciated!!

1. 1/5,
      self incrimination
      Aug 15, 2006