Experiences - Good Morning Glory experience

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by meemeemee, Jun 8, 2005.

1. meemeemee

meemeemee Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Well, I haven't been able to get LSD, but my husband and I have been curious as to what it would be like. I found out about morning glory seeds, and he had his doubts. Our trip went kind of like this...

Drug: LSA (morning glory seeds)

How much: me, 200 seeds, husband, 300 seeds

We took it at home, in our bedroom. The onset took about 2-3 hours, main effects 3 hours, secondary (unpleasant), probably 8 more hours.

The main effects included melting and morphing visuals, patterning, and breathing, much as I've heard about LSD. However, the seeds seem to have affected me more than him, as I was "out of it" probably for 2 hours. He was coherent all of the time, and I was lost in my own world, where many things that made sense then, don't now, even though I just "got it" at that point, and now I don't know what it was that I "got"! It was a strange experience for me. For some reason, I had one thing stay with me: I kept saying to myself, "Whatever was, will always be, what never was, will never be." That stuck with me, and I don't know why, and I don't know now what it means. Touch was definitely enhanced for several hours as well. About 5 hours into it, I was ready for it to just be over. I had some paranoia and fear when my husband left the room and went to find him if he left.

The secondary effects for me included unpleasant stomach upset, even though I never threw up. I felt like throwing up for the entire trip, unless I was laying down at some points. The entire next day I couldn't eat until dinnertime, and I didn't feel quite "right" for a full 24 hours after the experience. I was at work, which entails very delicate procedures, and I didn't feel I was able to do it, so I went home.

Overall, the experience was definitely good. We will try it again, although I will have to put the crushed seeds in gelcaps, as the texture is too rough for me. We've tried a few times since then, and I guess tolerance built because we didn't trip. We then waited 3 weeks, and tried again. Hubby tripped, but I threw up the seeds all over, when I was halfway through ingesting them. Hence the gelcaps from now on!

As my husband said, we were surprised at what you could get at your local big box home improvement store in the gardening isle!

2. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Uhhh sorry but Lsa is nothing like Lsd. Completly different vibe, way higher dosage, more risk of vomiting (very low with lsd), Lsa Allways makes my stomach hurt REAL bad and i dont get as steady visuals as with LSD. I wouldnt recomend lsa if u cant get lsd but i would recomend it if u only got like 5$ and cant find any pot. But on the plus side it is Legal to some extent.

3. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    @markdahman

You're right, this post's name sucks....

4. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I gotta agree. LSA is interesting, but I found the trip to be
    surprisingly different from LSD. I would definately reccomend it
    to someone who is interested in but unable to find LSD, as long as you
    keep in mind the differences. I personally didn't feel the
    interesting visuals (all I got, no introspection, etc) were worth
    the...unpleasantness.

5. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Although LSA is nothing like LSD it is still a great psychedelic and
    shouldnt be looked at as just some legal alternative to LSD.

6. zingos

zingos Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hawaiian baby woodrose and morning glory always made me sick. Being sick and tripping is not</span> a good combination. I did get better results by extracting the LSA.

I wouldn't even recommend LSA if you can get your hands on
    mushrooms or san pedro (which is available at certain online vendors).
    Six inches of T. Peruvianus and 2 grams of Syrian Rue will yield better
    results with less side-effects... but it tastes ungodly.

7. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Why are you going to a big box stor?...Don't there treated with pesticide and even if they say there not i dont trust them. onlne vendors or specialty shops thats the way to go

8. seldor

seldor Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Lsa is indeed interesting thing.

9. acidfiend

acidfiend Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    LSA is shit, its bad for you and you cant reach the level that acid can bring you to. ive herd stories about peoples limbs turning blue andchronic pains in the muscles its more a poison then a drug.

look harder for LSD, youll find it no matter where you are. if Sydney is flooded in it so would the rest of the world. beliave me, australia is not the place for psychodelics but good acid is every where.

10. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I can't believe what I'm hearing in this thread!!

You wanna know why the morning glory seeds make you sick? Because they're laced with lead and mercury and all sorts of other harmful contaminants to prevent people from ingesting them in the first place. Clean morning glory seeds can be obtained, but I'd imagine with a lot more hassle. Consult your botanists people!!

11. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:

MG seeds are not laced with lead and murcury[​IMG]. I don't know if any company has ever put anything on them to discourage eating them, probably not, but it wouldn't be something as toxic as lead and mercury.

Both MG and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose can make you very sick even if they are from an online ethnobotanical vendor.

12. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    They are in this country. It says it on the packet.

13. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Well I buy completely untreated seeds from a reliable source and they still get Swim sick as hell. LSA is alright if you do a very well done extraction and scrap it up into gelcaps. This seems to lower the nasea by about 70% for swim. Just test the dose out you don't want to take to much LSA.

14. mescalifornia

mescalifornia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    a cold water extraction of thoroughly washedmorning glory seeds drunk with vitamin C a half hour after taking dimenhydrinate(dramamine 1)drunk withPassion Flower tea sandwiched between smoking cannabis and later subsequent intakes of cannabis has proven a HUGE reduction in nausea. The MAOI's(make sure youknow what you're doing) help reduce nausea by half because you can cut the desired dosage in half.However minor, stomach pains occuredfor a total of less than 5 minutesfelt in waves or pangs.Also, concern about the vasoconstriction have kept me wary to use more than once or so. It doesn't leave me or my body feeling healed like a good Pedro journey does. LSD is the fun version of LSA, but bothi can imagine are alotmore dangerous than mescaline.

does anyone have information on Mescaline+LSA though?

15. panchovilla

panchovilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    removed removed removed

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  16. vacant

vacant Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    After trying Morning Glories several times, I finally gave up. Everytime I tried it, I got severely ill (to the point where I started thinking I had seriously poisoned myself and I *might* not survive). Each time I used non-treated seeds and I removed the seed coats, and even at one point tried the sprouting technique with 300 seeds. Even a smell similar or the thought of it makes me ill.

I found attempts futile and have moved on (I have been known to be naturally tolerant to just about everything I've tried).

I have heard people have had very pleasant, religious experiences, so I guess it's worth a try for those who haven't tried it.

17. mescalifornia

mescalifornia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    there is definately a "i've been poisoned" feeling with LSA's. As a little side note, I once triced Hawaiian Baby Woodrose from Ghana, and the next morning my neck, sholders, back, and chest was swollen like crazy, and inflamed. ilater read that it was a form of cyanide poisoning from cyanide-glutamates(or something close) found inside the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. It was a very painful day, and it took almost 2 days for the swelling and redness to go away. so be warned.

18. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I triedclean untreated morning glory seeds (around 400 seedsi don’t really know). <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

About a half hour later, my stomach had the worst pains in my hole life,about 15 min after i feel like my stomach is beingripped out of my body, i started to feel the "high" it started to make me very tired, i got no real visuals maybe slight wall breathing, no real body high other then sickness and heaviness.

The day afteri felt like crap body aches and what not

I was very disappointed.

Sounds like it would be fun if it was the extract, I may just have to try that

19. mescalifornia

mescalifornia Newbie

Reputation Points:
  20. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Heat destroys LSA's so smoking would not work.