Got morphine 100mgs

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by Inkmanr6, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Inkmanr6

Inkmanr6 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I got ahold of some 100mgs. I have been taking half of the little balls inside and crushing them up and snorting it...about 50-60mgs each time. I don't feel as much euphoria as before. It just tends to put me to sleep after about 2-3 hours. I am on my last pill...I had 5. I am thinking of maybe snorting 75mgs next time. I am getting some OC 20s but I don't even know if those will be me high anymore!. I stopped doing any opiates for a few months and I thought my tolerance would be gone but it doesn't seem like it. Maybe morphine just isn't as strong as I thought it would be?. What are your guys experiences with morphine and tolerance with opiates?.

2. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    When i had a hookup for morphine, i was getting 100mg MS contins and
    snorting the entire pill in a line. It gave me a typical opiate high -
    warm feeling, semi euphoric, opiate itch and sense of well being

after a few days, that one pill wasnt cutting it anymore, so i started snorting another when i would come up

3. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    it might be better if you swallow them,. ive had these pills before, the very first time i tried morphine was a 100mg pill which me and two other friends ate, took a while to kick in so we just sat around smokin dope then it hits ya, and i really felt the effects, snorting it doesnt produce as strong of an effect i find, and doesnt last as long.