Drug info - Grainy ketamine?

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by PingoTango, Apr 7, 2007.

1. PingoTango

PingoTango Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I have just scored some ket for tonight, but due to his regular guy being out of town, he had to go to a guy he dosen't know very well, who he met at a rave a couple of weeks ago.

He bought 4 grams (my scales show he has actually got almost 4 and a half), but this stuff is different to the stuff he usually gets for a couple of reasons. Firstly, this ket is blue. This dosen't bother swim enourmously, he's had coloured ket before and was fine. But, more alarmingly, this ket consists of about 40% powder and 60% crystals, which look like grains of salt or sugar on close inspection, which don't cut up easily (not like the longer shards you sometimes get with ketamine). Have any of your pet rats encountered this grainy, crystalline ketamine before? I took a little bump about 20 minutes ago just to test it's strength and it certainly seems fine (typing this feels strange :D), but SWIM just wants to be sure.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2007
  2. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    Has You tried busting it up a little more? It may just be larger clumps mixed among powder. If that is inconclusive, it may be cut.

3. PingoTango

PingoTango Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Well, I didn't notice anything different about this ketamine in terms of potency, but it did hurt the nose a hell of a lot more, it resulted in a badly bunged up sinus for the rest of the night and gave SWIM (and one of the guys he was with) a nosebleed the next morning. Whether or not it was cut he isn't sure, but sure as hell SWIM won't be buying from that guy again.

There's a lesson here: Only ever buy from sources You trusts..!

4. doppey

doppey Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    By grainy does SWIM mean like cubes as opposed to shards? I believe theres already an old thread about this but if there's any new info I would love to know. I have seen this shit around and in bulk it apparently goes for half the price of normal K (Don't ever pay more cause unless your supply's a dick he isn't.) People (Apprently) fatten up the bags around here just so people don't bitch.

SWIM hears it's also commonly cut with normal K (Usually with the shards of the real K broken up so it's less noticable.) The effects are said to be similar in some ways to normal k but lacking the usual psychedelic qualities (More of a body buzz and a weird dizzying feeling.) It is also said to burn the nose more than other K and in a comlpetely different way.

I don't know what the hell this shit is but people are injesting this shit all over from what I have found on the net.

I have included all that I know about this substance in this long winded post so maybe we can start coming up with some answers.

Take it easy.

5. PingoTango

PingoTango Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Not sure where abouts you are, but here in the UK, ket has experienced a massive surge in popularity in the past year or so - as a result, more and more people are dealing, meaning the overall quality is going down rapidly - SWIM remember a time (not too long ago) when it was taken as red that a quantity of ketamine bought from anybody would be pure, and finding adulterated ketamine or badly cooked up sludge was almost unheard of, but now it's becoming more and more commonplace. Unless You is able to source yous own own bottles, or know someone who can (I am fortunate enough to know just such a person, but as I said he's away at the moment), it's becoming harder and harder to find truly special k.

Very much the same thing that happened with ecstasy in the early 90's, so I hear. It's a shame indeed :(

Last edited: Apr 13, 2007