1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences - Green Papua Reserve

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Roseyswine, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Roseyswine

Roseyswine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o Female from U.S.A.
    Hi all,
    This is my first post to the forum. I have used the search function and got no results. I also looked under the different strains of kratom and didn't see my strain. So here's my question: I just received a sample of Green Papua Reserve and I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with it? What strain is it most like? Thank you!

2. Mr Gregoire

Mr Gregoire Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    i've never even heard of it, give it a try and report back please :)

3. Roseyswine

Roseyswine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o Female from U.S.A.
    Well it was tried and there's not much to report on. My cat says it was a very mild and not worth buying. Good thing it was a sample. He's thinking that it was a batch of junk they're trying to get rid of.

4. brittneyj

brittneyj Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o Female from U.S.A.
    I have never heard of it. Sounds like it is from a disreputable vendor.