1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Effects - green riau kratom?

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by kricket53, Aug 31, 2014.

1. kricket53

kricket53 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Anyone ever tried green riau? And if so how would the effects compare to say.. Bali/borneo, or maybe maeng da?

2. KratomBound

KratomBound Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: green riau?

I have found green riau to be a little weak in comparison to all of those. Its more energetic than bali but not at maeng da level energy wise. I do very much enjoy red riau though, just feels more potent. I guess it could depend on vendor and batch though. And I tend to prefer the reds anyway.

3. kricket53

kricket53 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Damn i wish i asked before i made the purchase. Oh well. No use crying over spilled milk. Plus, i had a feeling id also want something more useful as a pick me up, so im trying out red thai for the first time, too. Thanks for the feedback, kratombound.

4. KratomBound

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

no problem. If you're looking for a high energy pick me up, I highly recommend green malaysian as well as vietnam. Those two and maeng da are the highest energy strains I have experienced.

5. strange clouds5

strange clouds5 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I was wondering the same thing if anyone else knew how good green RIAU is compared to the green Malaysian ....

strange clouds5 added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

can you describe which would be better for a narcotic pain relief would it be green Malaysian green Riau or white vein

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
  6. KratomBound

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I suspect technically green riau is a little more balanced in effects but overall neither will give you great pain relief. red veins are typically the way to go for that opiate-like pain relief effect. red bali, red riau, bentuangie, anything red is preferable there. I've heard red sumatra is very good but that is one of few I haven't tried yet.

7. kricket53

kricket53 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Iv enjoyed vietnam as a free ounce sample i got from a previous vender, they wanted me to stay. I have indulged in red sumatra plenty of times. A couple batches were almost fruity, while others were bitter. Both were potent, and im having trouble remembering if they gave different types of effects, considering they were all from the same vender. Not that it much matters. As long as i get tingly-focused. Iv been only using bali for quite some time lately and i figured id switch it up and make some mixes. I seek comfort in routine but variety is the spice of life.

8. strange clouds5

strange clouds5 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

ok this is just my opinion but I have had no luck with RED VEIN SUMATRA .. this is just my opinion and i bought a fair amount of it and had taken a lot on different times and had just not been as happy OR feeling the effects given from red bali or borneo which they were also from a different vendor and the red Sumatra was my first time buying from a different vendor .. I will be for sure buying red bali again .. so far i like white vien and green borneo and green Malaysian as my favorite .

9. HATE2FEEL

HATE2FEEL Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.

I bought red vein sumatra from a shady vendor and it made me feel like i was having withdrawals for some reason...

10. strange clouds5

strange clouds5 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

i completely understand u HATE2FEEl that is a good way of saying how it feels to as it felt close to being on some type of opiate blocker or something like suboxone or something its weird to explain it like it offered so little .

11. HATE2FEEL

HATE2FEEL Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.

Yes it felt almost like when taking suboxone with opiates in your system. I wonder why that happens?

HATE2FEEL added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

With the kratom i mean. I understand suboxone

12. strange clouds5

strange clouds5 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

yeah like a WTF cold empty feeling or something .. maybe it has to do with old aged kratom . there was a post on here i was reading and someone said how they read that the mitragynine compounds transform into mitragynine pseudoindoxyl during long term storage and that it acts as a opiate atagonist ...

13. HATE2FEEL

HATE2FEEL Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.

Damn! That makes so much sense. Im so glad i got trees so ill never have to deal with that shit again

HATE2FEEL added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

I still do occasionally order a specific strain though

14. strange clouds5

strange clouds5 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

what is the specific strains you like to order ? and trees you mean bud ? I am going to start eating my bud some how in edibles very soon

15. HATE2FEEL

HATE2FEEL Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.

Naw i got some kratom trees and i have em in humidified greenhouses. And i just meant like certain ones i hear good reviews about, or that i wanna blend with my own stuff

16. strange clouds5

strange clouds5 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

oh that's awesome and really cool you grow your own kratom i bet yours are nice since they have a controlled environment ... I have thought about that a few times now as a hobby .. is the kratom you grow yourself good ? im sure so

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
  17. HATE2FEEL

HATE2FEEL Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.

Yeah its great quality. 'Specially cause its fresh. I dint pay for em tho. I had my friend from indo-china go out in the jungle and cut one down for me lol

18. strange clouds5

strange clouds5 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

shit that is awesome i need to get my hands on one i am gonna look more into it and how to get one .. i asked my one supplier for seeds they said they would give out .. that is cool you have a friend that lives there and it must be really fresh . that's really cool

19. HATE2FEEL

HATE2FEEL Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.

Yeah its pretty sick! I wouldnt recommend seeds unless you live in the jingle lol. Theyre not easily grown from seeds

20. strange clouds5

strange clouds5 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

this website claims to give them for free .. and yeah that's what i read that there not easily grown from seeds oh well if i get them i will try to sprout them different ways and i know they need a humid moist environment to grow... that's my only scare with ordering a clone is that it wont make it ...