1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences - Green v.s. White V.s. Red...

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by wallflower, Sep 5, 2012.

1. wallflower

wallflower Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So I've been experimenting with some kratom incense. So far so good but I have some questions for the more experienced folks out there.

Im really confused when it comes to red vs white vs green and the amount to use. I feel like I need to know because so many sites talk about use less if its this and more if its that.

Then there's the regions.. god don't get me started.

So here's a good example of where my confusion starts: you've got Green Vein Borneo and then Red Vein Borneo - am I to assume that they're both gunna be a mellow Bali or is the green going to give ya some pep? I really like the red vein borneo aka bali for its pain killing and mellow stuff and have found that I like (I think?) the green less as it makes me feel too tweaked out. But really? Im not sure to be honest of what I like because I probably screwed up in where I Bought from for the first time - nothing was clear it was all branded with their names. I should have bought green this and red that so I would know better.

Anyhoo if anyone could shed some light on this for me.. explain me the difference between red and green borneo and I'll take it from there. I am just so overwhelmed.

Thanks in advance!

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Bali kraton is Borneo kratom, mostly.
    Kratom used to be shipped out of Bali, but it does not grow there. The kratom that was shipped out came mostly from Borneo (and sumatra) but they called it Bali.

Red Vein is more sedating and less stimulating, and typically better for pain.
    White Vein is more stimulating, better for working/labour, and often more euphoric.