groggy??

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by ryanstein, Aug 4, 2006.

1. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my friend, swim, has a problem with being very groggy in the morning after a night of smoking. this is a problem cuz he likes to wake n bake but doesnt ever when he is so groggy. swim cant find away to make the first 30 mins go by without bein a lil bit of a blur or w/e (groggy) and hes tried drinkin coffee and all kind of other things but nothin is workin.

so I would like to kno if any1 has a way to help or have the same problem and ur opinions...

thanks,
    ryan

2. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I have only had this problem when hes woken up still kind of high, but mostly come down. When SWIM smokes alot of weed and gets very little sleep, but wake and bake usually helped this problem for him, extending the crash until later when hes a bit more awake and has some caffeine in him.

But other than that if I get more than say 4 hours of sleep he wakes up compeltely refreshed, more so than if he hadnt smoked alot anf slept for 8 hours. Being really high helped SWIM get much deeper more restful sleep most of the time.

3. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim only really has this problem when he is still really high when he goes to sleep.

After a night of heavy smoking swim generally doesn't feel too bad, unless drinking was involved. Then again, swim enjoys his sleep and doesn't get up that early.

Mabye swiy's body is telling him to take it easy a bit and get more sleep.

4. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea i think he said that he usually gets 5 hours of sleep but hes really stoned when he falls to sleep. i didnt kno if it would help my friend if he mayb ate a big breakfast or take a shower...he doesnt wanna have to start scheduling when he can smoke cuz he never had this problem until a month ago...

ryan

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I like waking up baked after the night before. Having nothing to do, it's one of the most relaxing and enjoyable ways to start a new day. Some may compare it to being groggy, I would compare it to a pleasant state of sedation.

6. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I find that the times he did wake up "groggy" or still high from the night before, it was from a combination of three things. 1) He got MASSivly baked the night before. 2) His smoking sessions occured late in the night. 3) He didnt give himself the proper 7-8 hours of sleep, having something to get up for in the morning.

Its been a while since swim encountered this situation. As it tended to happen more often when he first started smoking and its been some years since. Swim typically would enjoy waking up already high, but the fact that it usually happened when he had to wake up early for something kinda took the fun out of it.

Perhaps maybe your buddy has been smoking some really dank herb lately and its more powerful than he expected. My advice for your friend would be to make sure he can sleep in the next day before he gets really baked before sleep, as long as he isnt enjoying the "groggy" feeling. Hope you're friend figures things out, peace...

7. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    it's called a "stoneover"