H first time need advice??

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by oggy, Dec 17, 2005.

1. oggy

oggy R.I.P. Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    Hmm I was thinking about doing H for his first time. He has done morphine, oxys and dihydrocodeine. He would like to try it just once to see what its like. I don't get addicted to things to easy but I would hate to get addicted to anything.

What should my friend Swim do? Here it is so easy to get, not sure how pure it is. What would be the safest way to take it without getting addicted? Smoking? Snorting? I would never inject it. But If I was to put some in a joint and smoke it would that be safe? I am healthy and likes to do weight training and is starting his own business soon. I just don't want it to destroy his life or business idea's. And the most important would be his family and friends.

So what do you think? Just smoke a wee bit in a roll up? chase it? or snort it? Or just leave it all together?

Your help will be much appreciated and will help me chose the right or wrong way to go:)

2. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Dont play around with it if you have stuff to lose. If you've taken morphine, enjoyed it, and then been drawn to heroin to try something even more enjoyable, you should definately stay clear of it.

Be satisfied with morphine and oxys. You've used that, and it's gone fine. Don't use a drug unless you are willing to accept whatever bad things might happen to you as a result.

3. oggy

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    Thanks for your advice man:)

4. tshady

tshady Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    its ok if you dont take it every day,if you go for it its a good drug,but its to easy to get a grip of you,just snort or smoke it..im a scot to oggy....

5. Zandorf

Zandorf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    well I has dosed three days in a row before, fully expecting to be dope sick on the 4th but he was fine. I'm not trying to understate the addiction potential just sharing what I have told me.

I have snorted 4 times and injected twice. He says that snorting H is probably the best way to go if you want to try it out as it is more effective than smoking tends to be. He also says that if you are a reasonable, disciplined person then you can handle very occasional recreational H use. Do not think of it as a 'what the hell' drug even if it is very easy to get. rather think of it as a very special treat you only take very, very rarely and you should be fine.

6. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    A lot of people enjoy smoking heroin from tin foil-- "chasing the dragon." It's safe enough, but smokers still get addicted after a month or two.

7. 7daysayear

7daysayear Newbie

Reputation Points:
    snorted h for almost 6 months probly every other day. loved it at first cause there was like litterally no come down. you get really itchy first few times. I was the type that always threw up on it. that part sucked. then it all went downhill after h connect got locked up. hard to get h around here. ended up fiending for it at night times. tried to goto sleep but get that gagging fake throw up type shit constantly. problem with it it's not just your mind that desires it so bad but you body is giving you a hard time too. the fiend is more physical cause swim really got sick. swim been hooked on quite a few drugs and that was the hardest to deal with. think it wouldn't been a lot harder if dealer wasn't in jail. swim's friend had it a lot worse. friend didn't nearly as much as swim. one night friend just snort like 40 and he spent the next week in withdrawal. coulnd't down anything! throwing up all the time he slept by the toilet. sick as hell. and i know this boxer that had his whole career fucked up cause of the addiction . met him after he was a dopehead and never told me about the ring. found out till later from a friend i never would've guess. was a good guy but h really fucked his world up hardcore. haven't heard from him in a while, since the last time he tried to get his 10$ back. wouldn't be surprised at all if he was ODed

8. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I would have to go with Creeping Death on this one, dont even try it. Stick to the occasional pharm opioids. Of course i havent experienced this addiction firsthand but have been addicted to other things that were hard enough to get off, and since heroin is suppose to be way worse i dont wanna know what its like to be addicted to it. Now if your a very strong willed person, trying it once probably isnt too dangerous, but if you have an addictive personality its probably not worth it. If you do decide to do it, i would say snort it, make sure you only have enough to do it ONCE, and try to make it as hard as possible for you to obtain any in the future (meaning dont make best friends with the guy you get it from). Some might think im being a bit harsh since you only plan on doing it once, but hey, like all addictions thats kind of how it starts. Then its like well, ill just do it once more, just once more again, and again until hey wtf do ya know? its a daily thing.

So if you do try it, and think oh that was nice, at least quit while your ahead and dont fuck with it again for at least a long while.

9. tshady

tshady Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    well said .it just gets a grip of you befour you no it..

10. oggy

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    I have done just about every drug he can think of and have binged on them lots but never felt any addiction. I started smoking at the age of 10 up till 18 then one day stoped buying smokes and now is just is a social smoker that only smokes when he is offered one from a girl or when I'm drunk.

I know someone who knows this other someone that knows this swim guy that could be a girl or shemale who has Methadone Liquid and was offered that instead to whoever the fuck he/she is. Whats your views on methadone?

11. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Wow, what a confusing statement. Methadone could possibly be a better choice, though i have heard before that it can be just as hard to get off as heroin, that would most likely be the old addicts opinions though. Just to try methadone would probly be less likely to feel the urge to try it again, due to it being less recreational, thats not to say its not fun though.

12. u4ic

u4ic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Methado or methadon't

Methadone is a real double edged sword. It saves lives but then proceeds to bind its users to an almost unbreakable ball and chain. Its almost the perfect drug except that it could easily be one of the most addictive substances known to man. Its so subtle yet so powerful. Another problem is once your on it say goodbye to getting high from other opiates for a long time.

13. oggy

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    Swim done the methandone and he doesn't like too much, well whyen he's on it he loves it but misses too much life. He can sleep for 2-3 days after taking it. It sure does have one long half life witch is not good for me maybe good for an addict. Swim only has enough to do it one more time but he will save it for a rainy day. Swim likes to be ok the next day as his dad phoned at 6pm the next day and he was in some mess to talk to him. His dad says he was falling asleep as he was talking to him. Now that is bad. Swim likes drugs that dont last as long. How long does H last for?

14. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Smoked about half an hour of euphoria, a couple of hours of sleepiness. IV about 8 hours or so in total, with a headache/ nausea/ hangover possiblle the next day.

15. zippy

zippy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    im a scot tooooooooooooooooooo !!!

16. u4ic

u4ic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim likes to put anywhere from .1 - .5 in a cooker and bring it to a boil w/8-14 drops of h20. Suck it up in a dropper, let it cool for a min or two. Then tilt head back and release liquid into nose. Keep head tilted back for a little while and try not to let liquid go down throat. Swim thinks this is by far the best method if one doesn't want to use a needle.

17. deji

deji Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Think of it this way. Methadone half-life is 24-36 hours. Heroin half life is 3 minutes, then changes to morphine and morphine half life is 2-3 hours.

About the same as oxys anyway for the heroin.

18. INodHardOhYeah

INodHardOhYeah Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    On the subject of addiction I would just like to say that there is no such thing as social heroin use. Your best bet is to avoid it altogether, but it you are going to do it I would just like to say that physical addiction can develop in as little as a week, when I first began using heroin I used everyday for a week and didn't use any on the eight day. I was already throwing and feeling dope sick. In terms of methods of ingestion, snorting is the easiest, just cut it up and snort, try and keep your straw at a 90 degree angle, snorting the dope into the frontal sinus, be safe.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2006
  19. oggy

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    I think swims gona just stick to pain killers maybe once or twice a month now. The methadone was a bad idea swims girlfriend and friends told his dad and he was very upset and I had to chuck 800ml of the stuff. I was going down and if he never had caring friends he would have lost it all (house, friends, family.)

Now swims letting his house out for 6 months and living with his dad and step mum thats scary as hell so NO DRUGS for me. My dad has his stash of DF118's and benzo's but he gets a weekly allowance witch is cool but step mum can't find out about. My dad was a big acid head in the days so he's cool;) I'm sure he'll pinch some of swims stash:)

20. DoorsPerception

DoorsPerception Newbie

Reputation Points:
    EDITED becasue im a dick :p

Last edited: Feb 2, 2006