1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Hair drug test..cocaine and marijuana

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by michael39, Aug 27, 2015.

1. michael39

michael39 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hi All,

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to drugs-forum for running such a website. Specifically, for filtering out those morons that post random stuff out of their a$$. It's amazing what people post online these days. After doing weeks of research I'm able to identify far out stupidity versus common sense stuff regarding this topic but there's still some clarity I'd like to obtain based on AFOF's specific usage (see below).

AFOF has a hair drug test coming up in 5 days with Diagnostic lab (one of the big labs). They live in USA (not sure if it matters but want to include due to potential differences in testing scopes) It's a 5 panel test. AFOF plans on cutting their hair down to just above 1.5inches. I've read (not sure if true) that if it's less than 1.5 then they go to body hair.

In the past 3 months, AFOF has taken marijuana (smoked it) and cocaine (sniffed it) on following dates:
    May 22-25 (1 gram mar and 1 gram coc)
    May 30 (half gram of coc)
    July 10 (6 hits of marj. from a small pipe, half gram of coc)
    July 25 (6 hits of marj. from a small pipe, 4 lines of coc)

I think the drugs taken by AFOF in May will be out of question. I think July 25 is too minimal to be captured (probably aggressive thought here). So, July 10th leaves it for positive confirmation?

question 1 - any thoughts on the test coming out positive based on above facts? anyone know of AFOF using similar amount and type of drug and what was result? (please let me know if you need additional information)

question 2 - anything AFOF can do at this time to help pass the test? I've read through a lot of the postings and saw Zylode shampoo pop up as one and vinegar as another item. Thoughts?

please let me know if you need any additional information from AFOF to assist with responses. thanks!

2. Courtney13

Courtney13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from District of Columbia, United States
    I did Cocaine for the first time in 9 months. It was a 1 time thing I'm very small with short thin hair. If I take a hair follicle test in 2-3 weeks will it show up?
    Do I have to drink a lot of water?
    Should I beach my hair ?

3. Chemical Lawyer

Chemical Lawyer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Cali- Colombia
    Cut your hair. 1 cm of hair allows the anĂ¡lisis for a 1 month period. I may be mistaken, but Britney Spears didn't bald her head for nothing...i guess.

4. Courtney13

Courtney13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    They cut it from the roots though
    Will I pass if it was a 1 time thing ?

5. Chemical Lawyer

Reputation Points:
    what will the consequences of not passing the test be?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 9, 2017 ---
    will you loose your job? get expelled from collage? whats the scenario?

6. Courtney13

Courtney13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I rather not say, it's personal
    I'm just really worried

7. Chemical Lawyer

Reputation Points:
    just cut it then...spare yourself the worry. Itl grow again.

8. Courtney13

Courtney13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My hair is really thin and short. I don't want to cut it i honestly think I will pass but at the same time i really don't know

9. Chemical Lawyer

Reputation Points:
    Then don't cut it and let us know how it goes. If you test negative, it would actually be a helpful precedent for future optimistic drug users.

10. Jake Slayde

Jake Slayde Newbie

Reputation Points:
    47 y/o from West Virginia, United States
    I have developed a way to beat the hair test. I'm testing it and researching it but it is a brand new approach and it came back negative for several metabolites that should have been there. Mainly Adderall and Cannabis. The lab reported ZERO in every column. I know this new method will be in very high demand and I am not sure how to proceed. This seems like it could be a legal mine field. But then again, people sell Zydot and their knock-offs for hundreds of dollars and most don't even work. By god this one does. I just want to tell someone I have done it. I know how to beat this menace. Hair testing is the HIV of drug tests. I know too many who have been reduced to poverty because of cannabis and employers who treat it like it bin Laden. I'm not selling anything or encouraging anyone to try this method, just know....someone has the key and that's me. Now, what to do with this and how to approach it. I am all ears for advice and no, I won't reveal how I do it. I just want to discuss what any of you would do if you made this discovery. Would you market it? Give it away? Sell the rights? What?