hair lost , adderal

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by Guest, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I'm 24 from Europe. After taking only a very short time 30mg Adderal pills my hair started to fall out darmatically fast. My conclusion was very easy, it was Ritalin that caused it, as there was nothing else I have changed about my eating habits or life style. Does any one know how long is the hair loss going to last after putting aside the drug?

2. William_Again

William_Again Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    never heard of this...and it scares the hell out of me cause I don't
    want to loose my hair and I abuse stimulants from time to time...It
    could have been that the ritalin messed with your hormones.

Are you sure it just isn't natural, have you looked at your family memebers and compared to when they started loosing hair?

1. 3/5,
      forum rules self incriminating
      Jul 29, 2008
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    in google there are a lot of this experience

4. blackwolf

blackwolf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think it could be from malnutrition and vitamin deficts brought on buy
    the increased metabolsim and lack of appitite, but I havent read anything
    that says that it is directly caused buy amphetamines. I think its more a
    result of you over stressing your body. Eat good, sleep enough, and take
    your vitamins....and hope baldness isnt in your genes [​IMG]

5. Jack02

Jack02 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    My friend Heat styling products like curling and straightening irons can dry out even oily hair if they're used too much. Follow the instructions carefully, and don't use them on wet hair or high settings, and give your hair a vacation from styling once in a while. Ask your hair stylist or dermatologist for advice on using heat styling products.

6. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    Watch out for self-incrimination. Well, I believe that i've read somewhere that hair loss is sometimes a result of amphetamine usage, but a result of long-term abuse, not really a short term one.

7. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Weird thread...

8. insomnizombie

insomnizombie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swIm actually had significant hair loss after a relatively short period of time using meth. Fortunetly it fell out pretty evenly and didn't leave any patches but was noticeable nonetheless. I was told by a dr that the hair would re-grow if the meth was stopped though. Anyone know anything about the truth in this statement?

9. Mistermammas

Mistermammas Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: hair lost , adderal, meth

Just to relpy to the last post. I has had the same experience with meth. I has stoped using this evil drug. This section is not the place to go on about meth. but just to touch on the subject of hair loss its a fact. while one is on meth that user would go with out meals for a long period of time also that person would go with out sleep. Without these absolut nessecities your body is lacking the basic needs that our bodies need. I would sit at the desk and rub swim head and see hairs jut fall away. Hair loss is not hereditary in swims family. swim stoped the meth and the hair stoped falling out period.