1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Half a gram of cocaine Saturday night, drug test tomorrow

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by heyall1234, Dec 1, 2010.

1. heyall1234

heyall1234 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My monkey split a gram of cocaine with a friend on Saturday night, did about 4 nice sized lines. It was only his second time using the drug and first time in two months. He has a drug test tomorrow (wednesday) for probation. He has been drinking plenty of water ever since but is worried he won't pass. He has until 5pm tomorrow to take the urine drug test. What are his chances of passing? Again, only his second time using the drug, he has heard it can take anywhere between 2-5 days for cocaine to leave the system.

2. User-126494

User-126494

Reputation Points:
    Perhaps the monkey missed the sticky in this very forum:

Drug Testing - A Comprehensive Guide

The hamster has mentioned it before to someone regarding using cranberry juice rather than just plain water. It will acidify the body causing water soluble metabolites to be flushed from the cells faster and through the renal system.

Additionally, cranberry juice is a natural diuretic which will increase the frequency of urination, also clearing water solubles faster.

Good luck, be well...

3. heyall1234

heyall1234 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well the monkey has been urinating quite frequently leading up to the drug test, even though he hasn't been using cranberry juice. But what do you think his chances of passing are??

heyall1234 added 601 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Update: the monkey just bought a bottle of cranberry juice, will be drinking it all day leading up to the drug test. Hope it works. Any thoughts about the chances of the monkey passing??

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  4. sipx

sipx

Reputation Points:
    Certainly read the guide!

That's 5 days. It's possible the monkey may pass. Too many factors at play here, however.

The drug testing guide has great information, though...really!

Good luck...

5. SamanthaRabbit

SamanthaRabbit Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    It is really important to not use drugs if a person has a drug test coming up because everybody metabolizes substances at different rates, and although the guide says 3-4 days for detection in urine, it is not true for everyone.

Risking a person's freedom over a little cocaine isn't really worth the negative outcome of failing the test. Just something to keep in mind when the next big drug test comes up.

My rabbit hopes that this person passes their test, and also hopes that they think about the big picture before sticking a straw up their nose again. Don't do drugs before drug tests unless they are prescribed by a practicing medical official and are also in compliance with whatever the probation terms are.

If someone were to choose to use between now and the next, be very aware of how long a drug is supposed to stay in ones system for, and then add a week to that time... This is just a rule of thumb that some people may go with, but is not fail proof. Also, frequent use of a substance may dramatically impact how long it stays in one's system.

The only way to know a person can pass a drug test is by not using drugs ;)

Some chain pharmacies sell take home drug tests. That is something to keep in mind too.

6. tkr4967

tkr4967 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I used a gram of cocaine last Tuesday I have been drinking water like crazy for the past 3 days.I used a body cleanse on Sunday to help with process I have urine tomorrow for probation what do you think my chances are of being clean. They make you piss in a cup for instant results?

7. nightprowler

nightprowler Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    So it's been 8 days? I would think you're fine as long as you are pleanty hydrated and have been pissing throughout the day. Use the middle of your piss stream for the cup, take some riboflavin to keep your piss yellow. Good luck.

8. Big Papi Jawn

Big Papi Jawn Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey @heyall1234, im curious to know if you passed because im currently going thru the same situation with a half a gram. Please get back to me as soon as you can.

9. Cwb20022

Cwb20022 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Hey welcome to the forums.

Lol. I doubt your gonna get a response as that post is almost 6 years old. Haha.

But please follow the link in the second post. Its a great database of information.

I've always found stimulants leave my body rather quickly. But everyone is different. So even if the op passed. It does not mean you will pass.

Good luck man

10. Rpreston221

Rpreston221 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hello I have a question I'm hoping I can get some help with, see me and a friends split .7 of a gram of cocaine on Friday between 1:30 and about 4:30am and I took a drug test yesterday at about 5:30pm. What are my odds of passing it? Good or bad? I did drink a lot of water and a whole bottle of cranberry juice over the weekend as well as spent a whole day walking and going up stairs at universal studios. This was a one time use, before hand I have been clean of everything for at least a year. Please help!