Hallucenogenic powder

Discussion in 'Dissociatives' started by Creeping Death, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Recently swim talked about smoking a powder in a pipe at a friends house. He smoked the powder, wich he today told me caused hallucinations and completely "fucked him up". But I wasn't sure what this substance was.

The way he described it to me was that when he was walking home he saw a tree. First the tree looked straight ("normal"), then it started to curve over the walk way in an arch, and finally it looked to swim like he was walking on the tree. Neither of us know what it was. It was free shit, so he didn't bother to ask.

The substance was a powder (dont know what colour). He supposedly smoked it in a pipe. PCP is something thats pretty rare in sweden (i have never ever heard of anyone here using it). What do you think this substance was? Was it PCP?

2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Give some more details. How much of the powder did you smoke? 10mg of PCP would be a pretty good dose and only a small amount of powder. How much did it look lik you smoked? Could you give an estimate? Maybe compare the amount of powder to a matchhead for instance. It there was a large amount of powder it might not have been pcp, but it could have been cut.

Also, how long did the trip last? It very likely could have been PCP but we need to know a bit more. I was thinking DPT but this trip would have been very short lived. Did it feel like any other drug you have tried? You could have possibly smoked an Research Chemical but that is unlikely. There are however a few Rcs which are smokable and come in powder form.

3. Creeping Death

Reputation Points:
    It wasn't me who smoked it, it was swim (really). Thats why i dont have alot of details. Are there any other powders that are more common that cause hallucinations?

I havent been able to find out alot about PCP on the internet either.

4. napoleon in rags

napoleon in rags Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Could have been an Research Chemical like 2C-I or 2C-E which is often smoked by stupid people looking to get off quick. PCP is a maybe, some people report hallucinations but it's not one of the primary effects. You should ask You what other effects he experienced, other than just a "bending" tree

5. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Can you really smoke the 2c-X's? SWIM heard that doing this is highly carcinogenic. Good luck!

6. Creeping Death

Reputation Points:
    Turns out it was just some nature-drug crap. It was Ibogaine, wich is now illegal in sweden. But it was bought from a website, and sold to SWIM as "angel dust". Wich is the slang for PCP, we figured. Thanks for bringing back a 3 month old thread though :p