hallucination ?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Psilocybe, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Psilocybe

Psilocybe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi there.

Hm, i have a story to share with you. :) Well, me and a few of my friends decided to take E. So, we did it...I first took 2 pills, waited 30-40 mins, and took another 2. Everything was good, feeling of love, etc..Than, my eyes started to "shake", and i started to hallucinate, i think. When i was looking at a light for a while, it started to dance, and i was laughing at it, crazy. Than, we were in a car, and i was looking out of the window...first i saw 1 person, not very clear, than 2-3 more persons become visible, it was funny, and than all the sudden i saw millions of people. I went out of the car, and started walking towards that people. They looked very real...When i came very close, they disappeared....heh. This is my story..i dont know, i never had hallucinations on E,..meybe becouse i took a greater dose? hm? :)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    yea, thats a pretty f**king big does dude :ugh:

3. 1933

1933 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Maybe it had some MDA in it. I've never had any personal experience with MDA, just read about it on the internet. The wonders of digital technology eh.

4. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    At that dose, you can expect anything to happen.

5. manda

manda Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    One pill really did me almost too high. 4 for me would be try-not-to-flip zone.

6. Phade

Phade Newbie

Reputation Points:
    not all tablets have the same dosage of mdma in them.. i ate 10 in a 10 hour sitting and didn't die.. just talked to my carpet and the windows on my computer became windows on my house and i was looking outside my house through my computer monitor..

7. Psilocybe

Psilocybe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hello.

A few weeks ago, i bought 5 E pills, and I ate them all at once. My report is like this:

10:00 - I ate the pills

11:30 - I start to feel funny,

11:45 - Lights became very interesting, it felt good to talk and smoke cigarets, my eyes were dancing,..Someone asked me: What time it is? I looked at my watch, and i couldnt focus, i just couldn't see what's the time.

11:?? I was looking at a person, i see two heads. I look at a light, I see a fire and pepole dancing around. All the time i felt great, funny.

12:?? I want to be alone, so i go in the woods and lie down. I want to fire a cigaret, but i just cant. Impossible. I was trying to light my cigaret for 10 min, than i did it. Than, i look up, at some trees. Funny, i see 2 dead persons, hanging down the tree, and looking at me. =) Not scary, just funny.

??:?? I dont have a feeling for time and space. All i can say...I felt harmony, etc...

Meybe i described it a litle odd...Any questions...ask

8. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Please be aware that real good pills are going around, which have two to tree times the normal dose in it: up to 240 mg MDMA!!! They are now going around The Netherlands, but will probably be exported in the near future. If you take doses like you describe and run into XTC tabs like this, you will not feel good, to say the least.

9. The One

The One Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Putting 240mg MDMA in a pill is just stupid not to mention fairly difficult to fit considering to have a quality tablet you would usually match 2 parts MDMA to at least 1 part binder (usually MicroCrystaline Cellulose, MCC).

120-140mg MDMA is the most you would want in a pill, beyond that the effects don't get any better or last much longer. Taking 240mg vs 140mg will not make a difference to the high but will increase the unpleasant side effects (nystagmus, jaw clenching, serotonin depletion, anxiety, etc.) and will hasten the loss of magic that occurs after long-term use.

I have taken (exactly) 1000mg pure MDMAin one go before. Act of total stupidity, didn't really enjoy it after the first 2 hours, couldn't sleep and my gut was so tense and in knots. My bladder wasridiculously fulland I was completely unable to piss, not my idea of a good time.

However considering that MDMA is getting rarer and rarer in pills the discussion of MDMA tolerancewhen talking aboutXTC tablets may be irrelevant and academic.

My advice is to keep your MDMA dosage very low and add other drugs if you want big thrills. Most notably combined with sensible doses of G, K or MJ.

10. fiets

fiets Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The xtc dealer i used to go to, once ate 34 pills in two days, the next day, i bought pills from him and weird enough, he looked perfectly fine, he even had two chicks besides him! Though he did told me that he was going to quit, hehe.

And he was delivering great pills, i got really off, from just 0,5 pill. (good ol' white supermans) didn't know if he took the same ones though

11. Demon

Demon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It's very normal that a pill ( or more ) can cause hallucinations, it depends on if the pill contains MDA//

12. filbfilb

filbfilb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    when i did 2 & 1/4 i ended up seeing the devil in my frieds face and talking a whole load of shite i cant remember saying that was on mitsubushis in the UK but i also was smoking a shit load of weed!

13. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    <BLOCKQUOTE> Originally posted by filbfilb on 14 July 2004
    <HR>
    when i did 2 & 1/4 i ended up seeing the devil in my frieds face and talking a whole load of shite i cant remember saying that was on mitsubushis in the UK but i also was smoking a shit load of weed!
    <HR>
    </BLOCKQUOTE>Seems like I saw that too.

14. mycoguy

mycoguy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    4 is alot?? when I was doing e, that was my usual dose in a night.

2 would barely get me off the ground.

15. psyko_tripper

psyko_tripper Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Depends on what pills you get I guess. I always take 1-3 but my friends can take up to 15 pills a night without getting smashed. Also one friend I know can take a few pills and that just gets him a 'little' happy, nothing more. It just makes him in a good mood. But that's the same guy who can take like 15 pills and just act normal, do normal thinks like going to a bar with friends while I would just be too smashed to do anything!

16. tom

tom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    <DIV>Maybe we get shit pills whereI live?</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Last Saturday,I did 8 and was still consious, and able to communicate, dance, etc. some of my more 'hardcore' mates can bosh 15 pills and still be OK.</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>This is a list of what we have had recently:</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Heinekens (White, Coke bottle on one side, and "heineken" printed on the back)</DIV>
    <DIV>Blue Playstations (Blue with the playstation logo on them)</DIV>
    <DIV>Smileys (Orangey with a smiley face)</DIV>
    <DIV>Cherries (Dirty white, with 2 cherries)</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Anyone had these and found that they were no good?</DIV>

17. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    Some pills can contain MDA next to MDMA.

Also, when you take high doses of MDMA, the body may break down some of it into MDA.

(Source: other forum, but the rules say I can't link to other forums.)

18. tom

tom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I get real crazy visuals sometimes, like when walking home very early in the morning, ~4ish when it's just getting light, I'll see someone walking towards me quite far up the road, then I'll get a bit closer and realise that it wasn't anyone really, just a bush or something and when I get much closer, it is a person, but they're kinda like a ghost, translucent, and I can just walk straight through them.They don't even notice me. Normally, i'll get out of the way though, because it makes me feel cold when they pass through me.

19. spliffwizard

spliffwizard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    dude, i had my 1st xtc pill last night. my dealer told me that the pill i brought was pretty pure and jus take half a pill until you start feelin comedown. so i took it, i dunno rather i was being impatient or wot, 30 mins after taking the pill i was completely normal, didnt feel a thing, tried to dance but cant, so i had the other half of it. It was about 3 in the morning and i was really tired so i fell into sleep for about an hour or something. I woke up, had few ciggarates, fell into sleep again. but i was tryin so hard to imagine my girlfriend is beside me and kissing me and stuff. It didnt really work. At around 4:30 or 5:00 am it started to kick in, my eyes started to shake and i didnt feel as tired as before, i couldnt walk in a striaght line. I went home at about 6 in the morning then i decided the pill was shit and went to bed. but then i couldnt sleep in bed at all, i was staring at the light, the light kept changin colours and i saw some extra declartion on the light, then i cofoused on the wall, it was breathing and buddling, i laughed so much. the funniest thing was my poster of David Beckham suddenly turned into a pig face or somekinda non exsited monster...everything was echoing when i started listening to music. everything sounds like echoes from north pole i thought. it was a really busy night so i fell into sleep, at 8, i think i tried really hard to stop grinding my teenth, and i think i was a bit dehydrated. my eyes visions are still shaking.... until.. 1 oclock in the afternoon

is it possible for a pill of xtc to kick in 2 hours after taking the pill? and lasted for more than 5 hours?

20. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Sure, especially when you sleep in those two hours: your metabolism is slower then and when it's you first time. The normal duration is 4 hours, but that can easely be prolonged by slow metabolism. From your ex-perience I gather that the dose was to high. Next time take 1/2 again and wait longer. Drink more. Tip: if you are ever bored of waiting for a pill to kick in; drink some coffee. It will speedthings up. Do not do this when you have taken multiple tablets, as they will all kick in at once and that may lead to overdose.