Health - hallucinations on cocaine

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by pankreeas, Dec 26, 2006.

1. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o
    So if you can't tell from all my postfest this morning.. I did get a white xmas after all.. delievered to him even. Upon finishing off a gram, which is double the usual swim consumes, in 12 hours.. now on the 13th hour.. still couple lines to go but the hallucinations are very surreal. Shadows moving everywhere, people there on his couch that disappear... he's never experienced anything but the occasional smoke hallucination... He has heard of people hallucinating off crack.. but after long binges, 6 hours sleep dep. But from 12 hrs of a gram....?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2007
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: My crazy hallucinations on coke tonight

It happens. Considering that cocaine is but one methyl group away from such entities as atropine and scopolamine, one should be prepared for bizzare hallucinations that seem real. Such are the hallmarks of an anti-cholinergic deleriant.

Bongo recalls with amusement a friend of his who answered an ad offering seeds to grow plants that "Contains alkaloids related to cocaine!" He got the seeds and planted them - only to wind up with a beautiful, healthy specimen of Datura Inoxia. He wasn't dumb enough to eat the thing. He kept it as a souvenir.

3. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o

haha I was dumb enough to eat the datura pods back in high school

4. PHOENIX rider

PHOENIX rider Newbie

Reputation Points:

I have never hallucinated off cola. I have consumed over 2 grams in less than 2 or 3 hours and never seen anything... I would be interested as to see how much he would need to do to hallucinate

5. Danc9552003

Danc9552003 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.

To SWIM it's not the coke itself that causes hallucinations, but the sleep deprivation. I have been up for 3 days before and must say it was kinda cool to see about of crazy shit, but it really got old. So yeah, if You does 2 grams over the coarse of 2-3 days with no food and no sleep, then let us know if you hallunicinate.

6. TinnyTinyCokedUPBallerina

TinnyTinyCokedUPBallerina Newbie

Reputation Points:

must agree the only time I started hallucinating was after a four day binge with no sleep and no food! SWIM swears at one point her body feel asleep while she was still fulling mentally awake. No sleep can really mess people up.

7. red_LED

red_LED Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM once IV binged for 2 days and recalls walking through a downtown city area, and the shadows from buildings became dinosaurs stomping through the city. Awesome.