hallucinations!

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by IvoryQueen, Mar 7, 2005.

1. IvoryQueen

IvoryQueen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    hey every1

thought I'd share this with u coz 2 days on and I'm still amazed!!!

Anyways saturday night, I went out and only took one and a half playstations and even started to come down.

Anyways, when I got back she shared 2 joints with 2 of her flatmates then saw fun cartoons on the ceiling!!!! She was a little drunk too so the mix of chemicals prob didnt help, but she saw a cartoon of a really feminine french man who was wearin a stripy top and a beret (thats why he's frecnh!) smoking a cigarette and drinking from a martini glass. Then she saw a cartoon of a man with a gun who had loads of stubble and was hiding behind a wall and then she saw a cowboy on a horse who was doin one of them swirly things abovehis head with a rope!

How bizarre! thought I'd tell u all about it cuz I'm seriously amazed!!!!

2. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hehe thats sooo cool. weed does make E go really trippy.

only cartoon like things ive ever seen were when I closed my eyes and tried to sleep when I got back from a club. I kept seeing really random and crazy cartoons of stuff.they were that random they kinda freaked me out.I think there coulda been some mmda in my E ( erowid says it can cause 'mind movies' )[​IMG]

3. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Damn that sounds like a truely great time... who knows maybe I will have to give x a try sometime... thanks for the experience report of it, sounds like u had a great time

Muirner

4. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    i find that enough weed is almost guaranteed to make me trip. its really cool, i love it - specially when everyone you are with is fucked off their face just like you.

5. TypicalDream

TypicalDream Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hahahahaha, you totally remind me of a friend of mine. She dropped before school and was sitting in class, I said something to her but she didn't answer. So i turined around and she was grinning and bobbing her head around, humming a familiar tunekinda doing a little dance. I sort of punched her arm, asked her what she was doing. She whispered to me, don't you see em? I'm looking around, thinking she means ants or mice or something in the building, but I can't find anything. So i asked her what she was looking at and she said the smurfs were on her desk dancing around. I've never had the pleasure of personally meeting any little blue buddies, but she was having a great time, makes me smile thinking back [​IMG]

6. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Am I missing something here? Is the point of the story that you took drugs and hallucinated? People have been doing that for years. [​IMG]

7. NoWorldOrder

NoWorldOrder Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Thanks for sharing your experience with the community IvoryQueen. I too find it amazing that you had hallucinationsfrom XTC pills and booze. I have never personally hallucinated from the XTC/booze combo, maybe those playstations are different in their contents than the pills I'm used to.

8. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Most playstations in the UK are a mix of MDMA and MDA - MDA being the visual stimulator :)

I've had some wierd things on them, too - liquid between my fingers; a
    "different reality" dancefloor (people were still dancing normally, but
    I'd look away, and the characters you could pick out (guy with
    illuminious green hair etc,..) would be somewhere else); and a funny
    hand creeping round the toilet cubicle.

Some might say scary, but I had some good advice many many moons ago - "Remember that you're on it!"

[​IMG]

9. IvoryQueen

IvoryQueen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    I want it to happen again!!! I've completly freaked all my friends out now though and they're all worried! can't wait for this saturday!!

10. dj_c

dj_c Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'd say there's MDA in playstations too, Last timeI had3 of them he had a hallucination too, he remembershe had a bottle of water and to the left ofhim there was nothing there buthe saw a glass table,he went to puthis bottle on the glass table, when he dropped it - the bottle smashed through the glass then he realized there was nothing there, Crazy,he thinkshe'd been smoking some gear too!

11. whatwhybecause

whatwhybecause Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea the last lot of playstations (blue, but not pma), were mda based in the birmingham area, but that's not to say that they will be the next time round.

mda always makes imaginary bottles appear which i always seem to push to the side of the stage and stuff so that people 'don't hurt themselves'. oh dear..