hallucinations

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by skettio, May 18, 2005.

1. skettio

skettio Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey guys.. just wondering bout ppl's experience with hallucinations.
    like, how many pills do u have to have before it starts to happen,
    and are u peaking at the time, or calming down? i found after just 2
    pills, one was much stronger than the other (never felt so god damn
    good in my whole life, every sensation was amplified like 500%!
    hehe) i started to hallucinate. But it wasn't even during the peak..
    like i was just sitting there enjoying the music, sobering up, but still
    enjoying it and i started to see shit, really fucked up shit too. like
    fleshy faces, evil eyes, skeletal teeth. i was so scared, i was jumping
    back in fright and had to look at the floor for a while. thought it was
    strange that it happen so late in the roll. it must have been atleast
    4.5 hrs after dropping the second pill. i think it was a green dove..
    what kind of chemical make-up would bring it on? my friends have
    all hallucinated on e before but this was the first time for me.. felt
    like i was being punished for such a good night on drugs! hehe..

2. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    happens to me sometimes (rarely) on 1, but usually on 2 or more. it happens somewhere between peaking and coming down - usually in the stage where you feel totally fucked, concentrations gone, all thats left is the now, and my eyes start going. great fun, ive never once tripped and been scared or disturbed, its always amazing. various effects from people looking like animals, to people wearing glasses, weird lights around things (not like visuals from mushrooms) and seeing normal things that are there as weird things that are not (like seeing a table in the middle of the dancefloor when its really a person bent over, or seeing a midget walk past when its really a person carrying a thing to hold empty bottles in)

3. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Are you sure you got MDMA to in the pill you took? The only time I really hallucinated off a pill was when I got MDA and not MDMA. I didn't even know it till the next day but I had some pretty good hallucinations off that pill and felt better then I would normally with MDMA. But what you said really sounds like MDA and not MDMA to me anyways.

4. IvoryQueen

IvoryQueen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    I seem to get hallucinations similar to billyloner and also just before I start coming down. I only seem to get them if I've mixed with weed as well. Usually mine are just seeing faces in patterns that are alreedy there (like wallpaper) or certain things are brighter than usual. But I have seen some scary stuff. Thought a grape 3was an alien once! That was weird!!

It's interestin to read everyones experiences with hallucinations! Keep em comin! [​IMG]

x x x

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I never get proper hallucinations when on pills. Even on a heavy session. A lot of my friends do though. I sometimes get minor images in the corner of my eye that aren't even there but nothing that would freak me out.

The worst problem with me and pills is that when my pupils dialate, one is bigger than the other. A buddy of mine says it could be down to mild hemereging (I dunno if that's the right spelling) and another said it could be down to my history of concussions. Anyone know anything about this?

6. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    unsolved - ive never knowingly taken mda before, so i dunno what its like. but i get this regularly almost every time i take pills, and yet people i know who take the same pills as me experience nothing like what i get.

ivoryqueen - i forgot to mention that weed makes it far more pronounced. with a good dose of weed my vision goes totally wrong [​IMG]

7. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I guess that everyone is different, especially body chemistry wise. You are probably just more prone to seeing stuff while on MDMA. That's cool though wish I could. I'll tell you one thing if you like see stuff and your seeing stuff on mdma I can't imagine what a roll on MDA would be like.[​IMG]

8. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeh i trip near the end of the night too, from 2+. Nothing major, just morphing shapes.

I think i read somwhere that after a long roll MDMA is converted into MDA in you brain, thus making you see stuff.

9. skettio

skettio Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It probably wasn't MDMA come to think of it, cos i wasn't very luvved
    up... The fact that i could barely dance makes me think it was MDEA
    (although i was pretty rooted from dancing for 5hrs sober the night
    before!) but the fact that the roll seemed to last some time makes
    me think it was MDA.. who knows. Can't seem to find the chemical
    makeup on pillreports. Think i need something with speed cos it was
    extremely frustrating not being able to dance cos i was so fucked
    and most times i tried i seemed to lose my balance! [​IMG]

10. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I never hallucinate on MDMA but I've been with people who have had what I'd describe as 'true' hallucinations. Seeing things and people that simply aren't there rather than a distortion of what is there. It definitely affects different people very differently.