Hallucinogens Changing The Marijuana Experience

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by splish6, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. splish6

splish6 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Say I do some kind of hallucinogen, like LSA, or even mushrooms or LSD, before he tries weed. Since hallucinogens change the marijuana high, would I ever be able to feel the original high, like, if he waits long enough or something?

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    How could anyone possibly know the answer to that??

This reminds me of this paranoid ass-wipe I knew. When I got into a bike crash and bumped my head, he told me I had a permanent change done which makes me now a different person. But I'll never be able to notice this!

He was the same kind of idiot who would tell you that if you saw cartoons in your head on LSD - it meant you were going to die. Cuckoo!

Don't think about a horse's white tail.

3. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Smoking weed with a psychedelic will obviously change the users perception or have an effect. swia finds an increase in visual effects with psilocybin and weed shortly 3 or more hours after wards. All of these things will come in mind with users build, tolerance to both weed and psychedelic in question, mind set and setting, previous drug experiences etc

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Off-Topic, Alicia.

Poster asked if taking a major-psychedelic BEFORE trying pot will alter the experience of the pot in the future and can they ever know what just pot would be like. There is no answer.

5. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Ah sorry. swia mistake.. yes there is no answer.. she must put the shery down.

6. splish6

splish6 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Let me rephrase that:

Say someone tries marijuana for the first time. Then a few weeks later, they do acid. How long will they have to wait after the acid trip to have a marijuana experience that's just like the first one they had. Or are the changes permanant?

And also, are the changes a hallucinogen has on the marijuana experience very significant? Does it even matter?

7. D(a)StoNeR

D(a)StoNeR Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't mean to flame, but dude, your retarded. Does it really matter? Even if it does, your still going to smoke weed, you know this, and I know this, so give it a try and see what happens. Plus, you cannot judge what effects one user by what effects another user. Most people say that after using a hallucinogen a marijuana high is more visual and what not, but is that a problem? If it's really that big of a deal then just don't use any hallucinogens...

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    And again - there is no answer to your question whatsoever. Anyone who tells you: "6 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, 7 hours, 12 minutes, and 34 seconds..." Should be kicked in the nuts.

CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.