1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Side effects - Hangover remedy: Ideas

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by cannabinoid420, Jan 30, 2012.

1. cannabinoid420

cannabinoid420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Whaddup Drugs Forum,

Cannabinoid here with some new ideas on how to cure a weed hangover. Ever smoke too many of those heavy indicas that leave you feeling like complete shit the next morning? I have experimented with a few remedies to find which is the best to allow me to perform best that groggy day.

1. Caffiene- Yes, despite what people may think, drinking an energy drink will leave you feeling the best, for only a few hours that is. Today I felt like shit and downed a sugar free redbull. I felt great but then my tiredness hit me hard, sending me into an hour long nap. Felt great after the nap.

2. Vitamins. Take those supplements and give your body what it needs to function! B complex vitamins are also found in many energy drinks which can help you feel better overall.

3. Water. Down as much water as you can. and dont overdose from electrolyte posisining. Cleansing your body and restoring oxygen levels in your blood is crucial in feeling better.

4. Sleep. The enevitable. Eventually your body will crash so give it the rest it needs.

Please post your ideas below and any experiences with that horrible weed hangover. Peace ~