Has anyone has any experiences with Jax or Red Devils?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by theXprt, May 13, 2006.

1. theXprt

theXprt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    These pills are being sold as London Undergroung products which the main ingredients include BZP and TFMPP. i have read that a 2:1 ratio of these drugs produces a similar but still not equal effect of MDMA. i have read accounts of surprisingly enjoyable trips or rolls on this combination but i just want to hear what other people think. I am not looking to find a drug that is more exciting than actual E but i want to hear peoples opinion on these drugs (Jax and Red Devils).

2. fatmanstan

fatmanstan Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    If you (or someone who isn't you) has ever done E, you (or you) will be let down. There are lots of threads about these combos, and those exact pills, in the piperazine thread under Research Chemicals.

3. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Lots of info on piperizines here.

4. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I have tried both several times.

Jax are one of the best 'Pseudo XTC' pills on the market. They not only contain Piperazines (BZP 150mg / TFMPP 75mg), but also Nutmeg extracts. These come a lot closer to real 'E' than most of the other Piperazine blends available. Take one pill and see how it goes for you. A nice evening out can be had one these.

Devils are shorter lasting, but far stronger in effects, far more trippy, kinda half way between 'E' and shrooms. Definetly only take one pill and wait at least 2 hrs before taking another. I found it hard to socalise on these, intense trippy buzz more suited to 'talking the meaning of life' with a few mates at home than hitting the town.

Neither mix with alcohol very well and if you drink expect a double hangover. Try and drink a glass of juice or H2O every hour and take 5HTP before going to bed to miminise any hangover / crash.

5. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey there theXprt...

I have taken a few different London Underground pills, and NZ charge pill varieties. I agree with other people, in the fact that they arent a replacement for E or speed.

However, the makers of these pills have perfected the chemical blends and the resulting pills give SWIM a pretty good roll, and alot longer than E. Instead of the pills lasting 4 or 5 hours, you get about 8 - 10 hours of full on rolling before the come-down. And, they are much cheaper to buy, and you just order them over the websites.

They don't quite give you that "edge" that you get from E, but I am always in a super super super good mood, with energy to burn all night when she takes piperazine pills.

I have noticed that on these pills, her brain goes too fast. Her thoughts race with such impactful subject matter that she wants to talk all night. And she can't stop herself from verbalising all of her internal dialogue when she is on piperazine pills. Thats a bit of a draw back in some respects. Given the right company, a nite of "D and M's" is all good, but if you're clubbing, you just want to take everything in on a more chilled level, and piperazines don't really allow SWIM to do that.

I hope that is some help to you. By the way, London underground has just released a new piperazine pill called XXX. These pills contain the normal BZP and TFMPP blend, but they also contain Methyl-Benzyl-Piperazine, which is a different piperazine to BZP and TFMPP. I haven't tried them yet, but they sound awesome.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017