Experiences - Has Anyone Taken This Much?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by User, Nov 3, 2003.

1. User

User Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Acouple weekends ago I was at a dealers house and I was fed 2 ounces of free mushrooms. I was very very high but I could keep myself sane and in a good mindstate. I havnt read about anybody taking as much as I did but if anybody here has please share the experience. I must say though, I though, as high as I was, I was expecting to get much higher. Good Times.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    It depends a lot on the species of magic mushrooms you had. If you would have had 2 ounces of Panaeolus cyanescans (hawaiian shrooms), you would not have enjoyed yourself. From certain strains of magic mushrooms, you need a large amount to get any effect.

Alfa

3. User

User Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This is true indeed. haha.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I was in the presence of one of my dealers when he took two ounces(fresh) of the cubensis strain. he thought the pockets of his coats and trousers were flooded with water, then thought his coat and trousers were melting.then he started really tripping out;he started thinking that he'd overdosed and died, and tha tonly the red baloons floating in the sky could save him(he was the only one who could see them).he ended up smashing up his face when he collapsed on the floor, and me and another of his mates had to clean him up.

personnaly i usually take 1 oz (i get two oz of cubensis for £15)but the highest dose i v taken was 1 and a 1/2 oz, which had me dancing to the sound of the waves on the beach abd the cars on the motorway were hissing at me!!!!

5. 32785

32785 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    fuckin' a- those must be some weak ass mushrooms guys. an eighth should put you into a fuckin' warp. they gotta be good.

6. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Wet, that is a medium dose.

7. Insane Asian

Insane Asian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    "Tooken as much as me?"

i think you mean taken.

its the type of shrooms you took, like someone above posted if you had taken that much of another type of shrooms you would have had a super bad trip.

8. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    wet shrooms suck. I ate like an 8th of wet shroomsa few months ago, and just felt really high for like 4 hours. It was a "shroom high" but not a trip..Must have been crap.

9. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hmm. I took an 8th of dried tan cubensis at a festival. and then took 2 grams of dried golden teachers about 30 minutes later. as i walked around, i felt like i was under water. the drum circle seemed to be a monstal houling with people woshiping it. highest i even had been on shrooms, and all i could tell people was "i so confused" and "i am triping hard" ... right as i started to recognize things and realize what was going on, somebody walked up and offered me acid... "i was confused" so he sprayed me in the face/mouth with acid. lol the night got really weird after that. >:)

but that's another story

10. poorphucker

poorphucker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would have to say that one of my most hardcore trips was due to an extraction dosage that I wasn't paying attention to what I did. I don't measure experiences by levels or classes but I will say my average dry dose is anywhere from 7 - 12 grams. The last 3 trips were 12 gramers and still working my way up there. My gf is usually my trip sitter (but also eats(only an eighth)as it is no fun to trip alone. Those are where I find you start getting those scare yourelf psilly trips. I have even had the stillness once off one of the 12 gramers. >>>(the stillness is what I call my mind reaching a point on any psycedelic medicine that it just excepts what is going on and for a short time there is stillness in your mind..like you are not even tripping....for me it is after my mind is totally scared usually around peaks, and thinking such things as ..."what if I am this way forever?" and " oh crap....am I breathing" and "why did I do so much again?" Wehn I reach this point...I learned long ago that all I have to do is just give in to it....usually with the thoughts of "Well...if I am going to be this way forever...I might as well make the best of it!" and then once I give in...my trip continues off the plateau!)>>>> spme pretty psilly stuff!

As for the extraction trip, I figured out the next day that I had done the equivilent crystals to about almost 20 grams dry. It is kinda hard to explain a crystal trip. They come on fast and hard and they lack all of the impurities from the shrooms...such as the things that make people puke and get stomach aches. It is really clean and straight to the head. I enjoyed that hard extraction trip muchmore than any dry shroom trip. It is a different trip in its entirety because you can focus more on the reason why you chose to trip instead of on what the impurities of shrooms are doing to you.

The Turtle Island International Rainbow gathering is happening in Quebec all of August so I plan on going. (yes....there are many rainbow inEngland too!) I feel my most comfortable when I am out in the woods and tripping and can always find someone at a gathering that is willing to go on a hard trip with another person that has interests in psycadelic shamanism. So this time...I am going to try to do the high dose of psilly crystal again but in a much more comfortable enviornment. I will let you know in the end of Aug how it turned out!

On another note....I read all the various posts on smoking mushies and have read many more at other places. I am now getting kinda curious as to what would happen if I were to smoke or freebase the psilly crystals? Might just have to try it. Maybe a Passion flower joint with psilly crystals inside? Or maybe just like meth or coke would be smoked with glass. Hmmmmmmmm?

Az

11. manda

manda Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I took 3/4 of 1/8 and tripped way too hard, and so did the 3 others with me.

Does anyone know what happens if you o.d. on mushrooms???

12. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    It is almost physically impossible to reach the LD50 markeating mushrooms. You can take too much for it to be comfortable, yes, but it will pass. We arent talking allergic reactions, those aside, as long as you have a tripsitter that keeps you from hurting yourself or getting yourself in trouble, it is pretty much just uncomfortable. I have tripped so hard my sister and I kept saying we need the ER. However, we stayed focused, and kept each other talked down, and eventually, it passed. Whenever dosing big, it always reccomended to have someone sober there for freaking out. Level 5 trips are extreme, and take alot of tenatiousness to walk thru one.

13. bolinasart

bolinasart Newbie

Reputation Points:
    me and a friend of mine took 2 8ths of some hawaiin mushrooms. that shit was pretty intense. we died a couple of times and figured out the meaning(s) of life. god times.

14. mycoguy

mycoguy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    if you're talking 2 ounces of cubensis...then i'm sure you're full of shit.