1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Has lsd effected anyones mushroom trips severely?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by TheOriginalCrazii, Feb 1, 2018.

1. TheOriginalCrazii

TheOriginalCrazii Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from The Universe
    Hi, I've searched many forums and google and cannot find anything about what I've been experiencing.

So last January was my first time doing acid and that sparked a year of alot of mushroom and acid usage, I really wanted to see where things could go, there were times I did mushrooms 6 days in a row, starting with a .5 the first day and going up to probably around 4-4.5g.

The first time I did acid was 200ug and I did about the same the next day, I've done 200ug and 5g of some extremely potent golden teacher and began to hear the carrier wave and started to have an OBE but wasn't sure what was happening and brought myself back before it really took off.
    I've done acid 2 days in a row multiple times, one of which I did 200ug then the following day had 500ug and 4 cups of mushroom tea all spread out within 2 hours, the most acid I've done was about 800ug.
    I've hippy flipped and candy flipped numerous times and I've done K with both mushrooms and with acid.

The last time I did any acid was on Halloween, I did about 250ug and another 110ug later on, I did mushrooms the following evening and had the worst peak of my life, my TV had solid black uneven shapes falling constantly on the screen, I had a terrible head space and the oddest body load you could imagine and it was not like any psychedelic trip I've had, definitely was not normal of 4 grams of mushrooms.

So fast forward a month, I haven't touched anything in the month so then I eat probably about 1.5g of shrooms and they barely hit me and I was a bit annoyed, but then out of no where like 40 minutes after they already had kicked in they ramped up a considerable amount and the back of my head was uncomfortably light headed.
    The next time I did it the exact same thing happened.
    Now fast forward into the new year, each time I've eaten around a gram or less if comes in harder then expected but it's good.
    The other night I ate 2 grams and I was feeling really good about the trip, it kicked in about an hour in, normal, it was going good I was enjoying it but then out of no where I heard a crinkling in my right ear and I had the most fucked up sensation pressing into my cheeks that spread into my face and then into my body as my hallucinations began to go off into more of acid visuals but completely off and not right at all.
    Then after about 30 seconds of that or so it leveled out but things just weren't right at all still so I got my buddy to come pick me up for a bit, I felt way better with him but my visuals were still off, when it all first happened I got really sick feeling and abit pale till I ate something.
    When the peak ended it was back to a normal mushroom trip, has anyone had anything even slightly like this??

Some background on myself so you can have a better understanding; in 2010 I began to abuse mdma, by 2011 I was abusing what ever I could get my hands on, after 2012 I began to abuse cocaine more steadily, I've had addictions with alcohol and pot as well and I used to smoke.
    My addictions were to the highest degree and the drug abuse was as severe as can be, it's been an on and off battle until the end of 2016, my first time doing mushrooms was at 18, I'm now 23, and I've only done acid within 2017 but I had to have done about a sheet in total throughout the year.

I'm aware of my idiotic decisions, I had a rough time and am still recovering from the damage I've caused to myself but I'm long past that part of my life and would just like to enjoy the beauty of psychedelics once in a while still.

Thanks for any helpful responses✌✌
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2018 ---
    EDIT: I have also smoked Changa recently and had no ill affects.

2. Josh Carlton

Josh Carlton Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    20 y/o from Michigan
    I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here, so sorry if what I say isn't helpful. I don't think I've experienced anything like what you're describing.

However, using LSD really changed the weed high for me. Ever since I started using LSD, weed has been a lot more psychedelic and intense for me, and less of a relaxing body high. I now get visuals from weed every time I smoke - depending on tolerance, they can range from very mild to similar to a low-medium dose of psychedelics. They aren't particularly like LSD, but weed is definitely more similar to psychedelics now than it was before I started using psychedelics.

I definitely think use of psychedelics can have a pretty significant impact on how other drugs can effect you. I suppose for you, LSD changed mushrooms instead of weed.

A sheet over the course of a year isn't an excessive amount of acid. Especially if you are often taking pretty high doses, like you are. However, you do say that you often trip on psychedelic multiple days in a row.

I suggest that you space out your trips more. If you really want to stop getting these effects, then you'll probably have to stop taking psychedelics all together for a little bit of time, perhaps a few months. Just take a break, let your brain reset, then when you start again, take a solid two week break between trips. This should hopefully help. If it doesn't, then I'd advise just staying away from psychedelics altogether. However, you say changa has no ill effects. Maybe, if you take a long break from all psychedelics and you are still having these troubles, you can just exclusively use changa to experience the "beauty of psychedelics".

All in all, I'd just say slow down. Psychedelics can have pretty major impacts on your brain and, if abused excessively, can have impacts on people's perception - visual, auditory, cognitive - that lasts months or years. So I just suggest that you take a break, and when you return, you space out your trips more.

3. TheOriginalCrazii

TheOriginalCrazii Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from The Universe
    Yes it's been since October 29th that I've done acid and I plan on waiting till at least past March to trip on it again and no more then 1 tab. After this I'm going to wait awhile before tripping on shrooms again and I'm only going to keep them to special occasions from this point. I've been extremely well with my other drug consumption aswell. Thanks for the reply, you understood what I was asking.
    I have heard of alot of people's pot highs being effected after acid, I experienced that for a week and it went away, which I am thankful for since I use pot for recreation and medically, but on that note, since you say your weed highs are psychedelic, how are your acid highs? More intense? The same? Weird?

4. Josh Carlton

Reputation Points:
    20 y/o from Michigan
    My acid highs haven't changed, only the high from weed. I would guess that something similar happened to you mushroom high. Are your acid highs different now than they used to be?

5. Melissa perry

Melissa perry Newbie

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o from New York, United States
    Hey there bud glad to hear from other people who go just as hard as I do Xd
    Okay so I'll start by saying LSD is freaking life changing . I've candy flipped as well as candy flipping w. Ketamine , kitty flipped, Candy flipping on a string - Combining LSD and Ecstasy or LSD, Ecstasy and cocaine either all at once or in sequence
    Robot trip -LSD bottle of robotussion pills
    Frisco special/Frisco speedball - Cocaine, heroin, and LSD
    Banana split - Combination of the synthetic 2C-B with other illegal drugs,especially LSD (synthetic molly, synthetic lady, real cocaine, molly, and ketamine
    All-Out- Mescaline, LSD, MDMA, estacy, cocaine, ketamine
    Ketamine with 5-MeO-DiPT .
    By the way I have smoked weed with everyone of these combs as well.

The effects of smoking weed very simmilar to others experinces including paranoia.
    Now out of the two times I've taken shrooms i was already very aware of the physchedlic trip from my prior use with LSD
    The thing is when I did eat shroomies my first time ate abut an eight give or take . didnt really experience anything but a very slighy body feeling and like a bit giggly . no intense visuals, no deep inner emotional , or mental change .
    Now the second time eating them was a lot different. My body high was euphoric but I felt as if I was drunk physically. Visuals still nothing crazy but my vibe, inner feeling, Intuitivness was off the chain. So bad to the point where k started crying and experincing very severe paranoia as if my ex at the time (RIP_) whom I was extremely comfortable around, I thought he was a demon. Before we enteted the area we were tripping and after we left my overall intuitive vibe my safety surrounding vibe , was very strong its like i was sencing someone or somebody watching me, but not like just looking it was more of a feeling like they were studying and waiting to attack and god only knows what else all my body and mind was telling me to do was get out of there
    guess what as soon as we left the negative weary creepy vibe just weird away.
    After that it was a whole bunch of shift
    I feel as the shrooms for me were just a bad experience meanwhile the people I was with were tripping face. so it wasn't the shrooms obviously it was something else. also after that one trip combo I have taken the banana split , after that weed was never the same, and still isnt the same. along with almost every drug for.the next month after that banana split. I would experience strange twitches in different places at different times some being longer , some more powerful like jolts . Paranoia self conscious . studdering , and like a bad headache almost like the part of my brain that was burnt out it would hurt and feel like it was not working so idk take it easy and if anyone has any questions feel free

6. TheOriginalCrazii

TheOriginalCrazii Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from The Universe
    I haven't done acid since Halloween and the following day I did mushrooms and that's when these odd mushroom experiences began to happen, I have not touched acid yet and am a bit nervous since if a similar thing happens, it'll be a much longer duration then the shrooms. That's why I'm looking for some others input on their experiences. I have also been dying to try dmt and mescaline but I'm not going to till I know I'll have a proper trip.

7. TheOriginalCrazii

TheOriginalCrazii Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from The Universe
    Lol it is nice seeing someone go hard like me too, just stay safe tripping✌ I too have always mixed, I've done an idiotic number of drugs for recreational use and have mixed every one of them. When I drink I even usually end up mixing my liquors lol.
    My first time doing mushrooms I ate about 2 grams, drank a cup of tea that was made with 18 grams then ate another 2-3 grams all before it kicked in, I don't think I had much of a life changing experience that time, wasn't really intuitive or introspective but I didn't even realize that I was getting higher and higher for like 4 hours until I blacked out heading into infinity laughing hysterically as the whole room dissolved into trails.
    I have yet to try 2cb, but I've been desperately searching for mescaline and dmt but I'm nervous I'll have a ruined experience as with my last couple mushroom trips.
    Even though I love mixing my substances even that banana split sounds like a bit much, must have been quite the journey but how has tripping been since? Are your acid highs the same? Shrooms highs? Thanks for the answer.

8. Josh Carlton

Reputation Points:
    20 y/o from Michigan
    You say you've also smoked Changa with no ill effects - unless I'm mistaken, Changa is a mix of DMT and an MAOI-containing herb, so its essentially just a less sudden, longer-lasting DMT. Freebase DMT will just be faster and more intense, but not last as long. If you can smoke Changa with no problems, you can probably smoke DMT with no problems.

That being said, if you are really worried about the same issues happening with other drugs, maybe its best to play it safe for a while... up to you.

But I would think that if you have no problems with Changa, you won't have problems with DMT.

9. TheOriginalCrazii

TheOriginalCrazii Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from The Universe
    See that's one thing that's had me even more on the fence, cause technically there is dmt in mushrooms but I didn't really think about it that way, the compounds are still different. Well I still have 1 solid hit of changa left that I've been saving, when ever I do take it I'll use that as reference. But I'm still going to take it easy for a while here and not going to go as hard as I have ever again. Thanks for your perspective on my situation, helped me feel more secure with this dilemma.

10. Josh Carlton

Reputation Points:
    20 y/o from Michigan
    The active chemical in mushrooms is psilocin (psilocybin is converted to psilocin in your body), which is 4-HO-DMT, so its definitely similar, but still a different chemical. There is a very small amount of DMT in mushrooms (only a few micrograms per dose) but it isn't orally active and is too small an amount to do anything. Because they're different chemicals (4-HO-DMT vs DMT) they have different affinities for serotonin receptors, so DMT shouldn't effect you in the same way. But I guess you never know. DMT will be a lot more similar to Changa than mushrooms, as it is the same primary active chemical.

I think taking it easy for a while is a good idea! Letting your brain rest for a bit and figure itself out seems like a responsible thing to do. Good luck.