Hash and cannabis???

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by CABS205, Nov 22, 2004.

1. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Do all dealers sell hash and weed? Or does it usually depend on the person...

2. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    It's not like a dealer runs a legit buisness with inventory and and all. So how do you expect us to know what your dealer does or does not want to sell?

3. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    it all depends on the kind of dealer your dealing with or talking about.cause you get differnet kinds of dealers,you get weed/hash dealers, crack/cocke and smackpushers,andwhensome is justdesalingunscrupolusly thry might not een kneo ehat iuts is thier selling to u.it just theluck of the draw,but if you get a really good clued up professinal dealer type,,they can usually get thier hands on pretty much anthing within reason,it just hard getting to know/get close tothese people and have resepct and trust and all that mafisio bullishit to worrie about if your are not class enough to start of with then you probably wasiting your time.

4. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oh, okay....Hash always seems to confuse me...LOL....Thanks dr ACE!

5. WhiteRyan

WhiteRyan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Your from the US, hash is not really available inUS if your wondering where its at. Do a little more research on it, it will fill all the curiousity you have.

6. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well I have this friend who has a friend, who's a dealer...and he has hash...but, I don't know him very well and don't feel like going out of my way, to get some...

7. paopao

paopao Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey

what is like the difference between pot and skunk/weed?
    like do they have differnet effects
    thanks

8. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    Im no expert but i think pot, skunk and weed or all just alternative nicknames. There is weed and grass, they have quite differant effects, the weed is from one part of the plant and the grass from another.

SOrry i cant offer more information opiates are more My thing.

9. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Over in this neck of the woods, the lowest dealers down the chain pretty-much all sell very bad hash to people ignorant or desperate enough to buy it. This stuff isn't real hash, it's soapbar, which is a heavily-contaminated brick hash with minimal cannabis content. Better dealers may be able to find good hash but it's getting rarer from what SWIM's seen. Skunk is becoming more and more popular and is probably more profitable so dealers seem keener to sell it.

In the US, matters are obviously very different. There isn't much of a hash culture there at all compared to Europe due to its geographical and political positions. Overall there is thought to be a shortage of top quality hashes from around the world. Key factors that effect this are changing political circumstances in the Middle-East, as well the soapbar industry and international crackdowns on terrorism and drug smuggling in general since 9/11.

In Afghanistan farmers are choosing to grow opium poppies instead of the cannabis they traditionally grew due to crackdowns by US military. Opium seems to be the only thing they can use to make enough to survive now. Similar crackdowns are taking place in other prime hashish-producing countries such as Morocco.

There's always the option of making homemade hash. This involves patience, privacy and research but it is possible to make very decent hash in the comfort of your own home.

10. paopao

paopao Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ok
    thanks for adviice

11. lurkerbot

lurkerbot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Very easy to obtain in Northern California with a card, it's stocked by numerous dispenseries in the Bay Area. Lots of people reselling what they buy from clubs at inflated prices too.