1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

hash info from spain quality

Discussion in 'Hashish & BHO' started by insanity, May 20, 2005.

1. insanity

insanity Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Apr 24, 2005
    I've supposidly come across hash from spain that is sort
    redish brown rock. i was wondering of the quality of
    this substance because i've have grade a quality
    medicinal bubble hash before and that was quite good.
    I'm wondering what type of hash i might be dealing with
    if it really is from spain
  2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    May 10, 2005
    from ireland
    Spanish hash is mostly brought directly over from Morocco because it's so near (presuming this hash came from the south). They mostly only smoke weed in the north. In general, their standards are pretty high from what I've seen. Just burn a bit of the hash with a lighter and see how it burns. If it bubbles, that's a good sign. If not, it might not be the real deal.
  3. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Aug 12, 2003
    Well said Boy Liam ! Good way to distinguish good hash against the bad one.

In Spain the Cannabis movement is well developped. There is some cannabis dedicted magasines, lots of growers clubs et even a political cannabis party in Valencia (they won a few seats on the european political scene).
  4. psykochamane

psykochamane Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Dec 29, 2004
    from france
    In spain hash is usually "fresh" but like is marrocco hash is not too strongEdited by: psykochamane