Hash strains

Discussion in 'Hashish & BHO' started by Creeping Death, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    The best hash I has smoked is something called Afghan. It smells really nice, and it's as soft as paste. And it's sticky from the oil like a chewing gum (it actually sticks to the inside of your bag, and makes it impossible to get out on hot days). It's one of the more expensive hash types here.

Then there the legendary Gold Emblem Afghan, said to be from India. But this one I has only heard of.

What Hash types do they have where you live, and whats your favourite?

2. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    The best hash my ever had was some homemade bubble hash made from a large amount of leaves given to him. The only other hash he has experienced is some made from shwagg using the alcohol method. His homemade bubble hash was definately more potent.

SWIM wishes he could get exotic strains of pot or hash on a regular basis.

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Best hash I have smoked was probably caramello, super polm or any of the highest grade hash sold in coffeeshops. I have made some very potent homemade hash also but it doesn't quite have the same flavour as some of the professionally pressed hash one would find in Holland, although the effects were quite awesome.

4. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    Back in the 70's I would get black hash, it was so damed good (swim told me)

5. robin_himself

robin_himself Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Well..... I live in holland and with that comes great hash plus alot of variety. I am a big smoker and takes pride in his hobby, so he always goes after the best of the best. In swims opinion in holland it must be

1 - Napalm
    2 - Afghan (king)
    3 - Black Maroc (only if bought from a marokan dude)

6. Creeping Death

Reputation Points:
    Do you guys know any different ways of rolling with sticky hash? Smoking it in a pipe works great, but its tricky to roll with it.

The bits stick together after you mix them with tobacco, and make it uneven. I saw a dude rolling the hash like a line instead of crumbling it down. He put tobacco in a rizla, then put this "line" of hash that he made with his fingers (very soft hash), and some more tobacco to help it burn.

Has anyone done this, and does it work?

7. critic_of_god

critic_of_god Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    swim reckons the line method works great with soft hash, and it also cuts down on blimp burns. he says getting a load of little lines is pretty quick and easy, but as long as they're thin, lines can be made which stretch down hlaf a joint. soft hashes can be left in the fridge for a while to harden, making a 'chip method' easier.

8. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I understand what you mean. Luckily I got to sample some Afghan directly imported from Nijmegen the other day and rolled a nice "line" joint combined with Super Silver Haze. It was SWEEET!! :)

9. Creeping Death

Reputation Points:
    Thanks guys, this helped.

What exactly do you think separates the effects on different types of hash? Does it matter if the hash is made from a sativa or indica plant? In general, i notice that with low quality hash i get more tired and stoned. I also get very low blood pressure, and my face goes pale because of this.

With higher grade hash, i dont get tired and i'm able to keep my blood pressure normal. It's a bit of a mystery, because most of the hash is imported. And you never know what type of plant the hash came from unless you're friends with the local Dr Greenthumb.

10. freespirt

freespirt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well I would have to say kingkross bubble and lowland afgain oil. the best tasteing would have to be c99 a buddy used a half oz of trim and got back two grms of alsome bubble

11. Strykar

Strykar Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I would have to say hashish from the Malana village and anything from the Parbati valley in North India is quite simply beyond comapre.

12. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim prefers a good Afghani himself, though back when the Lebanese was still floating around the Arabian Gulf, mmmmmmmmm.

He hasn't got a chance to really try it, but he has heard from Nepalese and some other guys who visited there, that Nepal has some of the most incredible hash if you know where to look (you can find hash, but the insanely good stuff isn't everywhere).

13. Strykar

Strykar Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    The best rub is called "cream" - an allegiance to its softness.
    The best stuff is rubbed by young children and women as their hands are softer.

Nepali cream is brilliant, but anyone who has travelled to 'all' the hash growing regions around the Himalayan ranges will tell you Malana is beyond compare.

Although my personal best is hash from the same valley as the village of Malana - called the Parbati valley or the Valley of the Gods.

Afghani Mazhar is so rare nowadays, its lack of availability makes it a novelty in itself. my heard most is shipped of to Saudi and Arab countries :/

14. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thats where I am from :crazy

Unfortunately the last time he went back to visit (the Arabian Gulf, though not Saudi), all that was around was cheaper Paki stuff, and the quality Afghan is harder to find.

15. Strykar

Strykar Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Yeah :/
    True, last time I did Mazhar - E - Sharif, was 10 years ago.
    It has become harder to come by.