Hashish, white widow, and potency

Discussion in 'Hashish & BHO' started by Veteran Joker, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Veteran Joker

Veteran Joker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am planning a trip to a country which has friendly laws concerning cannabis, and whilst there wants hashish because, unlike where swim comes from, he could see the hashish being made, and thus be guarenteed it's potent.

In theroy, hash should be better to smoke than weed, as it's just the resin and no celluose or other plant starch, and thus would need a smaller amount of hash to get a similar level of stonedness.

swim asks: Can hash be vaporised as opposed to smoked, is it a more efficent use of the resin?

2. Veteran Joker

Veteran Joker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In addition, I want to know: is there hashish made from white widow and other potent strains? Considering the process involved in hashish making, would the only difference between strains be the flavour?

3. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Yes, Hash can be vaporised, it works even better than vaporizing cannabis in my experience.

4. greenthumm419

greenthumm419 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You will find a variety of hash. It won't be difficult to find some that will be as good or better than white widow. It can be vaporized easier than the buds.

my advice, buy the top three hash varieties, vape each one individually, then after you feel like you've come down, start mixing them together in the vaporisor. But remember...Do NOT operate heavy machinery lol. :D

5. Veteran Joker

Veteran Joker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hmm. The vaporiser can get heavy after I have a heavy body high.

Tags: