1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Hashspresso anyone

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by fiftyseven, Feb 12, 2005.

1. fiftyseven

fiftyseven Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jan 20, 2005
    So i put a good sized chunk of some decent hash in my espresso maker this morning, and it worked like a charm. i could taste the goodness in the coffe and im still coming down this after noon. Has anyone else every tried this. My espresso pot is the kind where the water heats up and gets pushed up through the grounds and comes out in the top. i think i might like to try a few grams of mushrooms in there, i dont think that the heat will compleatly kill the goods because it does not get up to boiling when its coming up. a hash/psilo/kenya AA would be a nice moring starter.
  2. poweredbyhate

poweredbyhate Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Dec 17, 2004
    from Canada
    Wow! That's a really neat idea. I've heard of making hash
    tea, but this "hashspresso" sounds amazing. I'm not much of a
    coffee drinker, but I could see this being something I'd like for
    sure. [​IMG]

I'm kind of wary about heating mushrooms in any way, but I'd definitely
    like to hear your experience if you try some psilocybin espresso.
  3. Darthcarlos

Darthcarlos Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 21, 2004
    32 y/o
    coffee and weed = hippy speedball [​IMG]