1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Hasjies / charas thc %?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by snodesnoodaerd, Apr 15, 2006.

1. snodesnoodaerd

snodesnoodaerd Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Apr 15, 2006
    i was wondering what the THC percentage is for the charas, the stuff that gets stuck on ur hands and scissor while cutting plants.

and i was wondering if it is possible to add a little bit water to make it into a ball, and let it rest for a while, before smiking it.
  2. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Jun 29, 2004
    The charas has a pretty high THC percentage, i'd say. But good luck getting it off your fingers because water won't do the trick. You can probably scrape some off your scissors after they've been used a few times though.

Not that it's enough to get you stoned.