1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Dose - Have 150 mg ms contin, whats swims best bet?

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by .:.Somnolence.:., Nov 21, 2010.

1. .:.Somnolence.:.

.:.Somnolence.:. Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    swuns have 2 and a half 60 mg MS contin pills, they are orange and oval. I took a whole one today and took off as much coating as possible, bashed it upin to a bust or lil chunks and swallowed with water. I felt a good buzz but swim ended up taking another 30 mg, and 30 mg again cuz it wasnt really intense enough. Whats swims best bet for these 2 and a half pills? should I just take them all at once crushed up? I do have a tollerance. Time release is a pain in the ass.

.:.Somnolence.:. added 54 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

edit: swim knows morphine has a low b/o oraly but I dot inject or snort. I don't know if he is completely destroying the time release mechanism. swim just bashes it as much as possible. is it also doesnt work under the tounge, is this correct? thank you all.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  2. phenythylamine

phenythylamine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Edit: just realized MS contin is morphine not oxycodone, pardon the newbie mistake.
    there is no such thing as a "crush proof" ms contin pill afaik, however what I was origionally referring to is oxycontin.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  3. shivakiva2112

shivakiva2112 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hmm, that is quite a lot of morphine. But then, it does have really fucking low oral bioavailability. Too bad You is not into snorting, because that would be vastly more efficient.

Might You try plugging? That is, depositing a de-coated pill up one's bum? Or, better yet, dissolving it as well as possible in warm water and squirting it up the bum with a baby oral syringe or summat. That would be much more efficient. Eating morphine really is a waste, think about the addicts!

To the poster of post #2, did you even read the original post?

4. .:.Somnolence.:.

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    well, swms not totally against snorting, however he just thinks the orange plastic shit and the waxes in the pill would go bad up the nose.. and would I feel anything if he snorted only 20-30 mg of morphine? maybe next time swim eats 90 mg then snorts 60 mg? I do have a higher tollerance unfortunitly. swims hate the low b/a of morphine

5. Killa Weigha

Killa Weigha Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from mexico
    Skin it first. Throw that shit out. No sense in worthless shit going in. Then don't do it anymore;)

6. .:.Somnolence.:.

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    haha yeah, maybe I should start sniffing instead lol. will try 30 mg up the nose later this week and work up from there.

7. Space Numpty

Space Numpty Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    you's information here regarding nasal bioavailability of Morphine is INCORRECT. Oral administration is generally regarded as having a 25-30% bioavaiability, whilst intranasal administration is quoted at 15-20%. Rectal administration can take the bioavailability up to 60%, so plugging is the way to go unless one is prepared to IV. It is interesting to note however that the addition of Chitosan can increase nasal bioavailability to as high as 60%.

So saying that snorting Morphine is "vastly more efficient" is about as wrong a statement as you can get. If anything it can be as bad as half that of Oral bioavailability.

Sources: Too many to list

8. shivakiva2112

shivakiva2112 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out.

9. AddyCrazy

AddyCrazy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM usually does 1/3 to 1/2 a 100mg MS Contin via insufflation. SWIM usually does around 50 - 75mg of hydrocodone orally or 30 - 60mg oxycodone insufflated to compare that to 30 - 50mg of morphine. I will say though that compared to the synthetic opioids like oxy- and hydrocodone it produced a larger histamine release causing a pretty bad itch to the point of needing benadryl and ended up needed lotion because his skin was so dry from itching in some places. So he'd recommend taking 25mg of diphenahydramine with it.

EDIT: Though he seems to redose more frequently with morphine than hydrocodone or oxycodone.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  10. Space Numpty

Space Numpty Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    Did your friend read my previous post in this thread? Insufflation of Morphine Sulphate, whether it be IR or ER has about the lowest bioavailability of all routes of administration. Your friend is wasting his stash.

11. AddyCrazy

AddyCrazy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    No I did but he wanted the OP to know dose comparisons of insufflated morphine vs some other common prescription opiates.

12. Moving Pictures

Moving Pictures Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    With tolerance but not physical addiction, my friend found 120 mg MSContin chewed up to be a good buzz. He'd nod at 180 mg and 240 mg would have him really loaded.

At first, he'd snort them but everyone told him it was better just to chew up and swallow. He didn't believe so but he tried it and they are MUCH more effective orally and last longer. Snorting them is a waste.

13. Killa Weigha

Killa Weigha Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from mexico
    The coyote never thought he would bark this but he would strongly consider plugging if he ever gets his paws on some more morphine.

Coyote's been sniffing around here for a comparison chart for opiate bioavailability as it is so confusing between the different ROAs vs. opiate type. Could someone clue him in by PM if such a table/chart is on DF? He's really tried but admits he is no bloodhound.