Sexual - Having Sex on DXM

Discussion in 'DXM' started by Loser, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Loser

Loser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Anyone like to take dxm for sex... u know to really surprise her and give it to her along time... and really get it going.. like ive seen muirner post his 0-13 orgasms man to women... see finally the guy has a chance to show the women up lol... well im kidding cause there is other pills out there too... but i have used it just for her plus u get to go at it and be kind of gone or use it to visualize fucking in another place... anyways anyone else got any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
  2. Kopyright

Kopyright Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My cousin (who dexes all the time) said sex on DXM is the weirdest thing in the world.

3. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I Enjoyed having sex on DXM. I'll say the best feeling is when the girl has an orgasm. You can feel the heat of the orgasm on your dick. Every time it is so great.

The one drawback is your not as "into it". Dont get me wrong i was still fucking the girl, but your not mentally all there. You will start to think about other things, and you will still be having sex. At one point i asked the girl about one of our friends and how she was doing because i havent talked to her in a while.

The best part i think would be having the girl ride you, or fucking her from behind, cant think of which is better. They are both bomb, and it's more then a good time.

I think to get the girls back for them getting off and such so much, the next day you should have the girl give u head and bust a large el nuto in her mouth. haha, pay back sucks for them.[​IMG]

Muirner

4. Dreeker

Dreeker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    yea ive gone limp a few times while fucking

thats why i suggest taking like 500 mg then the next morning fucking, u will orgasm, within 1.5 -2 hours, but HOLY SHIT u weill fuck for 1.5-2 hours!!

btw im baack!

5. als5555

als5555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah some pussy would be great right now. and in response to dreeker, i second that. sex on the afterglow of dxm is an amazing thing. you're usually in such a good mood anyway, and sex just makes it better.

6. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hey loser. Thanks for the response. Well last night i decided to trip again, and i took a bottle of delsym (small one) and then 15 robo gels. Tripped nice and hard and (to stay on topic with this thread) i had some banging sex. The only problem was i started to think of other things in the middle of it and i'd start to forget i was having sex.

I had a nice afterglow today, and i think the reason i didnt have it before is because i'm used to haveing a delsym afterglow. Anyways, today at work i felt the way that i oh so missed. But tonight will be a night off, maybe i'll pull the full day trip tomorow, or most likely tomorow night pop some robo gels.

Muirner

7. Loser

Loser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    nice im glad for u.. i miss the good times... the other night tho i took 300mg and then a bottle of delsym... but i take the 5ml bottle so thats around 900mg.. one of those alone will bring me slightly to 2ndplateau but will extend the trip... so i did the 300mg then the delsym to increase length and how hard the trip was... thing was i didnt want to become to out of it so i hoped i wouldnt cause i was suppose to have sex that night...

which i did... but heres how it went

see i was out of it for about 2 hours where i text her on phone while i was waiting for her to come... only a few text were sent then finally she came over around 11pm at night right... one moment i remember being on my bed... then going out my front door... i remember a long hug (that part is a personal story behind this) anyways the next moment i remember im just laying on her on my bed and we are talking. (still clothed) i dont remember any of the conversation. but what was on my mind was that we are suppose to have sex. so im really gone and out of it... just blank i keep clicking in momentarily to realize whats going on... so the next moment i remember we are like almost naked and im going to u know put it in and what not... and we are going at it... the next moment i remember is going down to the floor to go at it more... so there is a couple of hours or something there where we are having sex... then she like stopped or something and was done... then i pretty much fell asleep after realizing she was done... then i remember waking up and going at it again and what not... but my point to the story is how out of it i become...

This is why i wish i would of jumped into the higher plateaus while i was still enjoying it... cause now that i have my tolerance i dont really get anything out of higher plateaus but being absolutely gone... so its one way to just pass time lol... and smaller plateaus just kinda make me more dead so thoughts are less there and im kinda gone but still there... not much of a big deal

I really miss the old days... i envy u muirner enjoy it man... as soon as i start looking in rc's ill prolly stop dxm for a few months and see if anything comes back after that... but i dont really have a replacement drug so i still do dxm every once and a while... mainly for long periods of sex heh... the end

i would also like to mention that try not to go for to many higher mg dosages ive heard and noticed myself that this will build tolerance... just enjoy lower levels if u want the experience to be around longer... or redose... just dont go for to higher to fast... i didnt go for over 600mg until after about 7-8 months after starting... i did 354mg for along time... then 450 for a long time... and 600 for a long time... oh well just thought id share..

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
  8. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Yea i have started to gather that doing higher doses = a tolerance gain quickly. Peronally i've done a bunch at 354mg, 450, 700-800ish. Now i'm sticking with the 89ml bottle of delsym and ~150-250mg of DXM.

I try to keep my doses moderatly low, but there are times where i just want to experience the higher levels. Maybe tonight i'll try ~400-600mg. With grapefruit juice, and some sex after. It seems to me the only time i truely wanna have sex is when i'm dex'ing, odd but that's when i want it lately.

Muirner

9. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    CANT GET ENOUGH SEX TONIGHT!!! just had sex for 3 straight hours, and now i'm thinking of a redose... but i have to work 4pm-11pm so i dont know if i'll be able to redose and work.

Muirner

10. Loser

Loser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lucky u... its kinda hard for me to want to have sex without dxm... i
    mean its like i want to have it last a long time... lol... muirner have
    fun just do it lol... i find it easier to work at my job while on a low
    dose of dxm... 300mg or less... have fun man... u dont need that much
    to inhibit orgasm...

11. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Again tonight, another great 3 hours of sex on DXM.[​IMG] I really dont dig sex all that much with out DXM just because i can go like a fucking rabbit for hours aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v373_wutangkillahz_bluenanas_banana3.gif , do every position i can think of, and then do it all over again. After she has about 20 orgasms, and i can feel her shaking in my arms i feel it's time to go smoke a bowl. Off to redose for sex at 8am

Muirner

12. Loser

Loser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    heh u sound just like me... taking more for the morning sex after u
    just had night sex... lol... and ya the girl ive been getting with as
    been getting done with it sooner and sooner... i remember at first when
    she got a few hours of sex with me she wanted more and more... and she
    kept begging for it... lol nows she's gettin worn out lol... still
    wants it but not every morning and night lol... its all good... cant
    wait tell tomorrow... but im gonna go for no dxm tho... just some
    drinkin... i am kinda broke and i want to see the difference... heh...
    sounds like fun tho muirner... well im off to bed finally...

ever think we might share to much with this forum? lol

13. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    haha, Hell no, i'll be as open as people would wanna hear. I actually let my girl read the posts that i make on here talking about our sex. It's ok with her. But at the same time we talk to select close friends about it :). I think i might try and dose again now. because i fell asleep at late 5am early 6am, or i might not dose idk.

Muirner