Drug info - Hawaiian Baby Woodrose basics

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by Alfa, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2006
  2. uqlfy

uqlfy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    How about long term storage. If heat breaks down LAA is wise to put them in freezer? Or would breaking down the cell walls of the seed by freezing em mak ethem inactive?

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2008
  3. BrugmansiaBrujo

BrugmansiaBrujo Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    The Hawaiian seeds are best. 3-6 of them is usually enough.

Storage? Keep them whole and in a cool place. They will keep for at least a year or two and still have psychoactive
    properties. Keeping them as garden stock for growing is a different story, maybe only 3-6 months to ensure high germination rates.
    Easiest way to use is grind them up to a powder in a coffee mill or other type of grinder, then place in gelcaps and eat.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2006
  4. BrugmansiaBrujo

BrugmansiaBrujo Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    You have to crush them, the finer the better. Hawaiian strain grown in Hawaii is best, really they are.

5. cupdetat

cupdetat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am planning on taking Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds for the first time this weekend, but is a little afraid of feeling sick. How much does cannabis curb the nausea? I did a little research and found a report of holding ground seeds mixed with water and lemon juice in the mouth for 20 minutes. Does anyone have any experience with this? Should SWIM just stick it out and smoke plenty? Any tips?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2006
  6. bella-lugosi

bella-lugosi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A friend told me about his Hawaiian Baby Woodrose experiences, I transcribed his statement below:

I ordered some from an online seller and th first batch didnt do anything and i had taken 10. The next day I took 20 nothing happened. So I e-mailed the people they sent me fifty more, along with some free kanna. I took seven and seemed to get an effect with small hallucintions like little spongy crowds of rainbow air particles on my ceiling. then i took ten but fell asleep.:cry: So th next day i thought i would try it out with some friends, i grinded the remaining 35 in a coffee blender, cleaning it out before hand. Then i mixed them in a fair amount of water and let them settle in my closet. every hour i would stir. I measured it out in little plastic shot looking cups that had little lines on the side for desighn. So i gave them about ten each and fifteen for me because i like to trip hard. But when we took the stuff nothing happened, ever. We walked around and stayed up till about four A.M. and nothing happened so that was about five hours. It pissed me off.

7. Splinter

Splinter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I am highly interested in trying hawaiian babywoodrose seeds. A source states that they wont all grow etc as they are not viable, does this mean they wont work in the way i want them to? Cheers for any help.

8. Cakes

Cakes Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Seed is made non-viable on purpose for birdfood, but I do not know if they use morning glory seeds for birds. If the birdseed is non-viable, then that means when it spills from the feeder, then it will not sprout in the middle of the flowerbed or lawn. I don't know if it's bad to eat this kind of treated seed.

Seeds that get treated with fungicides or innoculents shouldn't be eaten. Sometimes that seed is colored from the treatment it gets but not always.

9. Doublefields

Doublefields Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have a quick question. (sorry if this is in the wrong place)
    But I has just got their seeds for the first time and they had no 'fuzzy' layer on. Just brown and almost rock solid.
    For a little tester I am crushing them and then just eating the powder.
    As it is the first time I am only taking a small dose. 2-3.
    Is this a sensible way of doing them, and will any effects be felt(and estimate kicking in time)
    I am not after a really strong trip (he would get acid if he wanted this) but more of a relaxed slightly 'spiritual' experience.
    Thanks

10. Cakes

Cakes Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    maybe the layer is on some seeds and not others. because i see pictures both ways. It would be good to verify that I have the right seeds, because in seed vending it is common for the wrong species to be sold. big companies, well known, sometimes do it with common seeds. it happens.

[​IMG]

View attachment Hoodia.bmp

woodrose seed1.jpg

ghana seed.jpg

In some kinds of seeds, like morning glory, the fuzzy layer is under the hard brown part. it is between the brown seed coating and the seed it's self. it looks like this can happen with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose a little.

The dose sounds okay. I could take just one seed and feel effects. it depends on what kind of seed he gets. some plants are stronger than others.

Dosage

1 MG (I. violacea) seed has about 0.01mg LSA.

1 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seed has about 0.25mg LSA.

and this is how much to take:
    • Threshhold 0.2 mg
    • Common 0.5- 1.5 mg
    • Strong 1.5 - 4.0 mg
    • Heavy 4.0 mg
    • Do Not Dose More Than 4.0 mg
    Onset: 2 Hours or so to peak.
    Duration : 10 - 14 hours.
    Normal After Effects : up to 24 hrs.

WARNING: Has uterus-stimulating properties. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT!

A large vine in tropical and subtropical conditions which has large heart-shaped leaves, pink-purple flowers followed by a rose shaped dry capsule after which its common name is taken. Likes adequate water and a full-sun to part-shade position in well drained soil.

Argyreia nervosa is a climbing vine from the Convolvulaceae family, which also includes the genera Ipomoea (Morning Glory) and Merremia (Hawaiian Woodrose) amongst others. Many members of the family are used medicinally and for divination purposes (for example, Rivea corymbosa, Stictocardia tiliifolia and Ipomoea violacea). Ipomoea batatas (Sweet Potato) is a family member used for food production.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  11. Doublefields

Doublefields Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately its not really relevant because the seeds I got were duds.
    He ended up doing 19 throughout the course of the day to try and get any effect but got absolutly nothing.
    He told me they looked exactly the same as the ones in the pictures though so is there any way they could have become inactive or is it likely to just be similiar looking wrong seeds?

1. 5/5,
      courteous post. welcome to dF
      Dec 16, 2007
  12. chrisn

chrisn Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    With morning glory seeds my dragon and his friends have found that potency varies dramatically even among the same vendor, sometimes they've gotten no effects and sometimes mind-blowing strong effects. I imagine the same could translate to Hawaiian Baby Woodrose.

13. thealmassi1

thealmassi1 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    hey I am wondering if they are available in Canada??

14. Cryo1981

Cryo1981 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi there,

AFOAF is a complete noob to Hawaiin Baby Woodrose seeds and is interested in what their preperation, effects and side effects are. Apparently these have been known to cause severe nausea. He has also read that removing the brown "coconut type husk" is said to reduce this although this fact has apparently been disputed. If this is the case, what are the suggested means to avoid nausea? Anti-nausea tablets?

He also wants to know what the recommended dosage is for someone who has not taken them before.

Any info you might have that I can pass onto him would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Cryo1981

15. engwithfun

engwithfun Newbie

Reputation Points:
    50 y/o
    I had about 25-30 serious strain of Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. Swim "planted" a few out of 50 and during both "plantings" had an outrageous and almost scary result. Swim obtained them from Hawaii and did not know if this was myth or actual/factual so he had to plant them himself. Holy moly mother mary, 5 sprouted hard and 8 was just too much! They took about 45 mins to "sprout" and by two hours everything was electric. They are definitely the real deal. BTW, everyone who says to scrape the cover is doing the wrong thing. The whitish spots on the cover is the basis of what the famous past was based upon:
    "ergot, a grain fungus that typically grows on rye and was first synthesized by Swiss chemist Albert Hofmann."
    The fungus is the outer cover that most scrape off. DUH!! Swim "planted" 5 once then 8 on another session crushed in a plastic bag and added to Orange Juice, no scraping, just crushing to near powder. However, the nausea and feeling of being poisoned is no joke along with the feeling of impending death. Rookies beware as "growing" this is possibly potent. I have advice to anyone considering this alternative, start small...2-3 at first and build by 1 from there. I am done with his experimentation but is willing and ready to help someone with their "garden" considering what is left. They have been kept in a refrigeration in a sealed plastic and cardboard container (air/light tight).

16. slim charles

slim charles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o
    Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Question

SWIM ground up 8 seeds and put them in a shot glass and poured boiling water on them, just enough to cover them. After an hour or two he noticed a dark liquid resting on top of the rest of the normal looking liquid. What's up with that?

17. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: HWBR Question

Im not sure but i do know that heat will destroy LAA...

18. Dantes

Dantes Newbie

Reputation Points:

It is probably another chemical that has been released due to the higher temperature the seeds have been exposed to, next time use normal running tap water.

19. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:

Well there is an oily residue that someone has seen while doing extractions,after extracting from about 100 seed packs with just acetone? or was it ethanol? who the heck knows.. but whatever it was left behind an oil along with the extracted goodies.

EDIT: whoops i was thinking of MG seeds.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  20. AirO

AirO Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Eating instead of extracting, Is it Safe?

If SWIM were to eat 6-8 seeds by themselves would there be any health problems aside from nausea?