Effects - Hawaiian Baby Woodrose: Enjoyable but not worth the comedown.

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by Trebor, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from ireland
    Hawaiian Baby Wood rose; the closest thing I could get to LSD at this moment in time. He took 8 of the seeds between 9:10 to 9:30 a.m. The ingestion process took so long as I was repulsed by the taste. It was a very acidic taste. Until about 1:00 p.m. there was but one incident that was remotely psychedelic.

At 10:30 a.m. Swim began seeing things with a bluish tint. Although that may just have been because the room was painted blue and the nausea was causing blurred vision. But it was enjoyable nonetheless.

What followed afterwards was:

10:45: a.m.: Slight nausea

11:00 a.m.: Nausea intensifying

11:30 a.m.: Drank some water, nausea reduced. Still no other psychedelic effects.

By 12:00 the nausea had become unbearable so I went to bed to sleep it of.

12:30, shivering, chattering of teeth. Swim's bed is beside a wall and he was lying beside it. He began feeling claustrophobic. I did not panic however and knew to just sit it out.

13:00: I had a first hallucination in which he and a friend of his “C” were discussing condoms. This had happened earlier in the day but may have been just a memory being brought up. It was also at this point that Swim noticed he was masturbating. He had no idea how long he was doing this up until then.

13:30: Various images were working their way into Swim's bedroom. He began seeing things differently. He made a fantastic co-relation between taps and lights. It was “ever notice that both lights and taps, both of them emit spherical produce? Water droplets and light bulbs look just like each other.” After making this he fell asleep for about half an hour.

14:00 Noticed patterns in his quit. Old, Aztec imagery it was square characters, blending themselves into the weave of the cover. I was fascinated by this as he had head Terrence McKenna describe his first Morning Glory trip as being “filled with Mayan and Aztec imagery. They looked like hieroglyphics on stone due to their straightness. They looked like people doing tasks. One such image was that of someone cleaning floors while on his hands and knees. I was enjoying this so much that he decided to put on some music, without getting out of bed he reached to the stereo and pressed play on the c.d. panel. What played was Bob Dylan's “Desire”. It failed to amuse Swim even though he realises it to be on of the greatest albums of the last century.

15:00: Was in a state of ecstasy. Laughing, throwing his hands up and, if you know of the Citroen ad, the one with the “zoom zoom zoom” line. He kept repeating that when he threw up up his hands except it sound like zoooomm zoooomm zoooomm. He also noticed that when he moved his hands trails followed. Swim never had this happen under other psychedelics so it was amazing for him. Even though it was not as vivid as the way it appears in films. It was still awesome. This fascinated him. He tried to read but couldn’t. Not that he could make the words out, but that he couldn’t focus on it. But there was one thing he couldn’t get enough of reading. A poem by William Blake. “The Tyger”. It was amazing, every syllable rhymed. Amazing, amazing amazing. He tried to get out of bed to look for a copy of poems by W.B. Yeats but couldn’t. Also, he was sitting up only to fall back again. This he thought was hilarious. He kept bleieving that he was divine. And saying so as well. I couldn’t have cared if he never came down. And then fell asleep for a while.

16:00: The come down begins. Swim began having cramps and nausea again. He reached for his bottle of water and drank a small amount. And laid down. Bad idea. He sat up again. as he needed to vomit. He reached for the basin he had brought with him and threw up pure water. The water he had been dirking earlier had never even been processed. It was just sitting there in the basin. Vomited again. He had to piss so he carefully mad eit out of bed trying not to be overwhelmhed as this would be the first time he had to stand up. The vertigo was horrible. A flash of white light and he leaned on his drawers and stood there for about five minutes. Eventually he made it to the bath room but every step he took was like he was blind. he made it and had to lean against the wall to support himself as he peed. Not that he was using his hands but his head was against the wall. He became overwhelmed by the vertigo again and collapsed onto the floor and lay there for an hour. The cold tiles soothing him. Then, having to vomit again he just about leaned into the bath and lo and behold, up came he seeds. He fell onto the floor again.

18:00: The only reason he knew what time it was because he could hear the Simpsons on TV. He was also thinking “I’m doing this for consciousness expansion? I’m laying in a pool of vomit naked for consciousness expansion? How is this Shamanic?” He got up of the floor and made his way to the living room where he laid on the couch. His girl friend, thinking he had drank the tap water (you’re not meant to in the are I live because of a contamination with cryptospordium) got him some ice cream and he ate that. It was very soothing to his mouth. He then fell back to sleep.

20:00 He had some chicken soup but just kept falling asleep between spoonfuls. He realised the importance of building up his strength again so forced himself to eat. He finished it and fell asleep again.

22:00: Woke up yet again. And went back to his bed. Laid down on it and he just passed out.

The next day: Got up at 10:30. Found he was able to do minor tasks like get his breakfast and read the newspapers. Then, when it came to him typing some things he was making a lot of spelling mistakes. Normally for a document as long as this post he’d make two, maybe three errors, he was making two to three errors a line.

Has decided to stop typing and go watch some DVD’s to try to help him reconnect with this world.

2. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Enjoyable but not worth the comedown.

Good report, Did Trebor just eat them or did he extract them

3. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from ireland
    Re: Enjoyable but not worth the comedown.

Swim eat them.