1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose going bad?

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by Chaote, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 15, 2004
    So about 1 month ago i crushed 20 hbw up and put them i nwater it then sat in the fridghe for 1 week+ then i took it out and put in my room for about 3 weeks today i drained out the shell chunks and it stank and i meen stank like pig maneur is this normal can/will they rot while in a sealed container with water?
  2. OneOfMany

OneOfMany Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Like most organic material, I'd say yes that you probably just ate a bunch of bacteria and fungus that was eating the seed remains. Unless something actively kills microrganisms and/or you sterilize it then you're gonna get life in your jar. Especially when there is water nearby.

Living things are pretty amazing?!They can even live in triple digit temperaturesnear lava vents in the ocean!