Hawaiian baby Woodrose no effect :S?

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by defqon, Oct 6, 2006.

1. defqon

defqon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I took hbws for the first time like mabey 2weeks ago and he dident feel anything mabey it was bad hbws cause the person he got them from said that they were from an flower shop the latin name was moonflower. he started to chew the seeds they tasted like dishwash thingy he said lol he had 2 under the tung for aboute 5mins no effect then he tryed another 2 no effect then another 2 no effect:( then he said to the person that he got them from that he got no effect then he said that u sould try em at empty stumack :S

do You think it was bad hbws oe that You sould take em on ampty stumac

swim dont think it was bad hbws cause not many ppl whats the word hmm fool ppl on like 2dollars:crazy

2. dip

dip Newbie

Reputation Points:
    [paranoid]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    From the rules:

• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects may be deleted! - there's nothing more annoying than looking at all those stupid "A stupid question" subject lines. I mean, I'm damn lazy, but how hard is it to type "A stupid question about (insert something here)"? As a rule of thumb, most thread titles should include the full name of the drug discussed.

A rule many tend to forget will cause a mass of warnings soon..

I have edited the title.